34

Eli is super excited as well as nervous because finally she's going to get married today. After what happened that day,a week ago. Jess agrees with Ethan's proposal, even Andrew was so happy for both of them.

Eli on the other hand wanted a simple wedding, which was gladly accepted by everyone.

In this whole week I've teased her so much and every time I say something about Ethan, she became all giddy and blushing.

The beauticians were hired for her makeup as well as mine, because I'm the one and only bridesmaid. My dress is dark blue and it was beautiful. My back was visible which made me quite uncomfortable, so I told the beauticians to let my hair open.

I was ready, so I went to check on her and when I saw her I was speechless, she was looking beautiful. When she noticed me, she passed me a warm smile which I returned with a grin.

"You look Gorgeous, Ethan will be smitten by you." I mused and wiggle my eyebrows at her to which she blushed. That made her face to glow even more. Jess and Andrew already left for the venue. Shawn is here to escort us. I helped Eli to sit in the car, and then we took off towards the venue. Shawn complemented Eli and congratulated her.

We reached there, I helped her out of the car, when we near the entrance my eyes met with the pitch black orbs staring back at me with so much intensity. I peeled my eyes away from him because he was looking so handsome in his black tux.

Eli walked on the isle towards Ethan who was grinning like a kid who got his chocolates. I went to stand beside Eli and Andrew was standing beside Ethan as he was continuously staring at me.

After the vows were taken. They kissed which was followed by cheers. The priest announced them as husband and wife.

Just from the venue they left for their honeymoon (desperate much) Jess and I were escorted back to the mansion by Shawn. Jess was silently crying in the car but I knew her tears are of joy. I comforted her.

"You know you should not cry. You might get wrinkles on that beautiful face." Shawn mused.

I and Jess both chuckled at the same time on Shawn's comment.

"I agree with him." I spoke.

Jess rolled her eyes at me while smiling. So I continued.

I spoke. "You know I talked to Ethan about living with us instead of his apartment. He wasn't agreeing at first but in the end he agrees because of Eli. I also talked to Andrew about it, and he agrees too. So no need to cry because Eli and Ethan both are going to stay with us."

On my statement Jess's face lit up. She hugged me from the side saying thank you which I returned happily. I could feel Shawn's eyes on me from the rear view mirror. He passed me an encouraging smile,which I returned with a smile and a nod.

Andrew went somewhere after the wedding that concluded that he'll be late. Because, he must have gone to the office.

As we entered the mansion I plop my self down on the couch along with Jess. I was hella tired and I could tell Jess was more tired than me because she was working her life out in this whole week.

I didn't know when I drifted into sleep on the couch.

**************************

Andrew was sitting in his office doing all the work, because Ethan left for few days for honeymoon and all the burden is on him now, he doesn't trust anyone enough to take their help. As, he was doing his work simultaneously he was also watching his wife sleeping peacefully on the couch in her sexy dress.

He was still unable to get the tracks of her father which was frustrating him to no end.

As he was engrossed in his work. There was a knock on his door, the door creaked open revealing Shawn, he came in and reported to Andrew that he has escorted Chloe and Jess to home safely. Andrew nodded at him. Not even once gave him a glance.

When Shawn put something on his office desk. That caught Ethan's attention, and he looked at him and then at the coffee in a questioning manner.

"I had one, at the cafe in the way and it was delicious, so I thought to bring one for you as well."

"Thanks mate." Andrew thanked him.

"No problem. I'll take my off then." Shawn said.

Andrew nodded with that Shawn left and Andrew engrossed himself in work while drinking his coffee.

He was done with his work as his eyes landed on the screen where the beauty was sleeping, but he found the couch empty. He checked all the cameras and found his wife in the kitchen making something still in her sexy dress.

He kept observing her as she made her way towards the quarter at the back side where Jess lives, with a bowl of soup in her hands with some medicines. He smiled at her caring nature and closed the laptop. He leaves for the house and decided to check on Jess.

As he was driving he felt a sudden wave of server headache but it was gone as fast as it came. He was thankful that his car didn't lose the balance.

He reached home and went towards the quarter and that wasn't ordinary quarter. It was like a small beautiful house attached to the big one. He found Jess laying on the bed sleeping whereas Chloe tucking her in the blanket, so he moved back into the mansion waiting for her.

He again felt a sudden wave of headache and it was so strong that he almost lost his balance. He wasn't understanding what the heck was wrong with him. As, he was massaging his temples he heard his phone ringing. It was an unknown number he pressed the green button and placed the phone near his ear. The instant he heard the voice he knew exactly who it is.

"Long time huh! How are you?" John muttered.

Andrew roared. "What the fuck you want Bastard?"

"The sexy chick, whom you call your wife." John mused.

"Shut the fuck up you Bastard!" He yelled in a thunderous growl. He was shaking in rage, his hands forms into fists, jaw clenched tightly. He heard a laugh from the other side. His head was spinning now, but still he held his composure.

John mused. "You shouldn't have messed with me. I have what you're looking for. And I'm going to kill him. Your dear wife will think that it's you who killed her father. And you'll lose her. Isn't it exciting!"

He exclaimed joyously as it was the most exciting thing. But his excitement died the moment when he heard Andrew chuckling humorously.

Andrew under the sever headache still understood where John was taking this conversation. He hasn't decided yet to kill her father. And by John's words he knew that John know that her father is his enemy. And he will use it as an advantage so Andrew behave as if he doesn't care, and he knew so well how to manipulate someone. So he did what he's good at.

Andrew spoke calmly. "Impressive! Kill him. I don't give a fuck about that bastard. I have his daughter so it doesn't matter."

He hung up the phone as he heard the crashing sound of plates he turned around and saw pale features of Chloe.