28

It's been three months. Since, Andrew is being nice to me. He doesn't get angry on me anymore. He made me eat with him every day. Last week he was busy in a meeting, so he called Jess to inform me to eat my dinner, because he's going to be late. He made me sleep with him in his room every night, but he never forced himself on me. He even told me not to do any house chores.

He's behaving strange. I even asked him once to tell me what my father did. But he dismissed this topic, and didn't even get angry on me. He said he'll tell me when the time will come. So I just passed it for a time being.

On the other hand I have created a great bond with Ethan. He is such a nice person if you are in his good list. He is totally different in a lovely way with the people who are close to him. Whereas he had a hard and scary personality for others. He loves Eli so much. He never missed a chance to make us laugh. He is just like an elder brother to me. He even once said I'm like his little sister for whom he always wished for.

Jess doesn't know about Eli's and Ethan relationship. I told them to tell Jess about it. But they said they will tell everyone when the right time comes. When I asked them about there love story, they said it started because of a cockroach. That day I laughed my lungs out at their love story.

All my thoughts were interrupted when Jess barges into my room. And hurriedly handed me the phone, I stared at her dumb founded. And gave her a confused look. She indicated me to talk. So I pressed the phone near my ear and spoke, while Jess left the room after closing the door.

"Hello." I spoke.

The voice from the other end froze me. Because, I was not expecting it to be him. His voice was smooth.

"What are you doing?" Andrew asked.

"Umm... N-nothing." I muttered.

"Hmmm... You are missing me. Right love." He mused.

I was stunned by his chill behavior and the fact that I was thinking about him only, made me nervous. Even though I can't see him, but I knew he was smirking.

"N-no I'm not. Don't think so high." I lied.

"You can't lie to me babe." He mused and chuckled. (Urrghhh why he can read me like an open book) I didn't reply. Then he said.

"I've sent you a dress be ready till 6." He spoke.

"For what?" I asked.

"Don't ask much and be ready on time. Bye love."

With that he end the call. While I sat there for a while looking at the wall in front of me and thinking of what just happened.

On the same day again my thoughts were interrupted when Jess knocked on my door before entering with a large box in her hand. She put the box on the bed and left after giving me a cheerful smile. I smiled at the cheerfulness of this woman.

I stood up and opened the box. And one by one picked the contents out from the box.

I saw a red dress and it was beautifully gorgeous. (why he always chooses red dress for me. I think he's obsessed with red color.)
The dress was short till my knees from the front and tail like from the back. It has beautiful embroidery at front and on the net sleeves.

It was 4 o'clock already, so I went to took a warm relaxing shower. After my extra long shower, I wore the dress,it fits me perfectly and was also covering his name on my skin. (Which I'm very thankful of.) I wore the heels which he sent me. I did my light makeup with red lips and light Smokey eyes. I put my hair up in a messy bun with few strands falling on my face and neck. I wore a beautiful red diamond pendant, which was also present in the box.

After I was done I looked at my self in the mirror and I look gorgeous. ( wow... He has a good taste of fashion)

I wore my coat, and I was ready by 6. He doesn't come to pick me up but instead he sent his driver. The car ride was calm, all the time I was looking out the window, watching the trees passing by. After, about half an hour approximately. The car stopped. I was escorted out of the car towards the chopper. I looked at his men in confusion, but they just smiled and told me to hurry up, boss is waiting.

I quietly sat in the chopper as it took off to its destination. When the chopper reached to the upper heights, I looked at the window and the view from there took my breath away. It was so beautiful with all the small lights which looked as if someone had sprinkled the golden glitter on the ground. It was just breathtakingly beautiful I just wanted to keep looking at the view. I was so much drowned in it, I came out of my trance until there was no land to be seen except water.

The men who escorted me and was now sitting across me is quite bulgy with a lot of muscles, black hair, brown eyes with fair complexion. I have seen him many times around the mansion, maybe he is one of the bodyguards. I inquired.

"What is your name?" I asked.

He looked at me for a moment and spoke.

"Shawn." That guy replied.

"Ok so Shawn. Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the private Island Mam." He answered.

"Oh... OK." I muttered.

( A freaking private Island.... What the hell he does in his business...he had his private chopper and now a private Island... What is he, A king... Or he's trying to show me his money.)

My train of thoughts is stopped. When, the pilot announced that we are about to land. I buckled up myself. The chopper landed smoothly. The door opened as I came out of the chopper my eyes met the dark pitch orbs. Who look devilishly handsome in his black tux, matching the color of his eyes.

I walked towards him and stood in front of him awkwardly. While. he doesn't waste a single second to check me out. His gaze was so intense that all of a sudden I felt self-conscious. He snapped his fingers towards his mans to leave, and they all left immediately in the chopper. I looked at him then at the chopper. ( We are here alone...What, if- No don't think anything stupid Chloe... Everything will be fine calm yourself down) I mentally talked to myself.

"How will we go back?"

He just completely ignored my question and motioned me to come closer. I hesitated a bit but moved forward. He again motioned me to come closer, I just took tiny step towards him. On this he took a step towards me and filled the gap between us.

"Close your eyes." He mumbled.

"Huh!" I was confused.

"Do as I say."

He spoke as if he's annoyed. I quietly did as he said. I felt him covering my eyes with a piece of cloth and tying it at the back of my head. Now I started to get scared. Next moment I felt him picking me up bridal style and started walking.

"W-where are you taking me. I-I can walk." I mumbled.

"Shhh... Keep quiet."

He said while, nuzzles into my neck. My breath hitched by his sudden closeness. And I sealed my lips into a thin line. After a while he made me stand on my feet and slowly removed my blindfold. My eyes widened.