36

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AND SEXUAL ABUSE.

"I'm not going to stay here anymore. You're no man but a coward!" She yelled all this on his face venomously, his eyes darkened more on her statement. The black orbs shining with so much intensity that she felt her legs going weak.

In an instant his fingers wrapped around her neck, and he was choking her. Her eyes widened, and a gasp left her mouth. She tried to pry his hand off but it was of no use. It became difficult for her to breath. Her face became red.

Andrew hissed. "Tonight I'll make sure that you'll never be able to leave me."

She could barely hear him as her all senses were focused on prying his hands off of her throat. Her heels were off of the ground and her toes were barely touching the floor. She clawed at his hand vigorously when she started seeing black dots in her blurry vision, her eyes started rolling back.

Her teary eyes met with his empty dark orbs. And she loosened her hands around his which is choking her. She closed her eyes and waited for the angel of death to take her soul.

Finally, she thought. She is going to be free from all this pain and suffering. That too by the hands of the one who is behind her pain, is the one who is going to set her free from it. Ironic isn't it!

He was outrageous at her statement. He won't let her leave him at any cost, and he'll make sure of it. The second she called him 'no man but a coward' hit him hard on his ego. He wasn't taking her statement as a reasonable person. Instead, he was in an intoxicated state. His mind wasn't processing, What he's doing. His headache was long gone and is replaced by anger, now he was a beast, who knew no bounds. An unleashed beast.

In complete rage he wrapped his fingers around her neck and was choking her ruthlessly. When he saw her struggles stop, and she closed her eyes as if waiting for death to come. He threw her on the bed.

"I won't even let death to take you away from me."

He snarled as she was gasping for air and coughing hysterically. Her neck was burning in pain. She was in hysteria of gathering her bearings. She was feeling so weak and drained out. She just accepted her death with open arms. But this monster won't even let her die.

Her eyes landed on Andrew who was standing near the edge of the bed while removing his belt.

She got alert in a millisecond. (He's going to whip her) was her first instinct. She was about to move but Andrew was fast, in an instant he threw the belt away and grabbed her ankle and yanked her back on the bed. He quickly grabbed her wrists roughly and held her wrists above her head and spoke dangerously.

"I'm no man but a coward!!! Tonight I'll make it certain for you to remember for the rest of your life that what true of a man I am." He hissed.

Upon hearing his words, her blood turned cold and her heart sank in the bottom of darkness. When, her fearful orbs met his pitch black pools she felt a shiver of fear ran down her spine. His eyes were so black and horrifying that she was unable to look at them. His eyes were clearly telling her, his intentions. She started thrashing violently.

She wanted to get away from him as soon as possible. Her mind was telling her to run far away from this monster in front of her. But physically she knew she is too weak. He is much more stronger than her and is in complete rage. She screamed on top of her lungs.

"LEAVE ME!!! LET ME G-"

**************

REST OF THE CHAPTER 36 IS AVAILABLE ON GOODN*VEL... (Dm me on my insta kathleen_hayat_ for the link.)

CAN NOT UPLOAD THIS CHAPTER HERE BECAUSE OF WATTPAD RESTRICTION....