Entertainment District Pt.4

Gyutaro's blood sickles aimed at Tengen and (Y/n). "Blood Demon Art: Splatter Sickle!!!" The sickles launched at them from every corner. Tengen deflected one of them.

(Y/n) simply stood there with a smirk on her face as the other sickle aimed for her, nearing closer. "(Y/N)!!!!" Tengen shouted in worry.

Gyutaro cackled loudly only to pause in confusion. His sickle was hovering in mid-air in front of the (h/c)-ette. "Huh? What the fuck happened?" He scratched his head.

A soft giggle from (Y/n) caught the upper moon's attention, he turned to her when she spoke, "Hey, what would happen if this were to hit me?" She tilted her head.

Gyutaro licked his lips at her, smirking, "It would slice your pretty body to pieces, but since your important to that man, I would severely injure you."

"Mm." (Y/n) disappeared from his sight, making Gyutaro look around for her. "Boo." Shivers raked down his spine and before the upper moon realized it, his head was cut off.....again.

Tengen was stunned. He had seen her fight before on the mission they went on together, but she never fails to amaze him. (Y/n) is really the perfect wife for him.

Gyutaro's head regenerated, an irritated expression on his face. He's is the best upper moon demon even though he wasn't ranked higher. Muzan even admired his fighting skills because he was just that good. So how can a human like (Y/n), manage to get the upper hand on him every time? Tch!

"I'm going to torture you slowly and bring you back to that man barely alive." Gyutaro scratched his face.

(Y/n) smirked, "Wasn't I under the impression Muzan wanted me unharmed? It would be a shame if you were to bring me to him scathed and injured, wouldn't it, Gyutaro~?"

Gyutaro shivered in pleasure at the way (Y/n) spoke his name. No! He won't give into temptation. He glared at her with gritted teeth. She's right. Muzan-sama would kill me if she has a scratch on her figure.

Upper moon six turned his attention to Tengen, aiming his sickles at him. The sound pillar used his mini bombs, creating a smoke screen as the ground underneath collapsed, moving him away to give more flexibility.

"Ha? An explosion? He fell to the first floor. Where's the girl? You're not getting away. Now turn, SPLATTER SICKLE!!!!"

"Tengen!!" (Y/n) called out to the sound pillar as the blood sickles were aimed at him. Taking out her whip chain, she jumped downwards to meet Tengen, swinging it expertly around her, deflecting the sickles.

Gyutaro's demon art is no match for an imbued cursed object.

Tengen didn't want to seem to useless since (Y/n) was mostly doing all the work, so he helped her in deflecting the sickles. These siblings...I cut their heads off and they don't die. Is there a trick to this? Anyway, I have to do something. From what I hear, it seems everyone in the building is cleared out.

Tengen threw more smoke bombs. "Well, ordinary means won't do the trick, huh?"

Gyutaro smirked, "The two of us are one after all."

(Y/n) smirked back, "One or not, I plan to chop your heads off." She retorted.

Gyutaro remained silent, eyeing the (h/c)-ette before speaking, "You two are different. You're special from the moment you were born. You got that chosen talent." He switched his gaze to Tengen, "Annoying, man. I just wanna end you now."

(Y/n) stared at Gyutaro. The way he spoke about people being born lucky...she surmised his human life wasn't a very good one. He must have faced many hardships and neglect from his parents or villagers and for some reason, all that negative emotion he bottled up inside him must have been a factor in his decision to be a demon.