Entertainment District Pt.2

(Y/n) stood in front of Uzui with Tanjirō and the others beside her, a blank look on her face as she hardly paid attention to what the sound pillar was loudly proclaiming.

"Got it! I am god! You are trash! First off, get that right into your skulls! If I tell you to become a dog, you become a dog! You will always humor me while stooping down and imploring me for favors!! And do your best to flatter me!! I'll say this one more time, I am god!!" Uzui flamboyantly declared, posing.

(Y/n) waltzed past him with her signature gojo smirk, "Then I'm the strongest. Can we go now? Your talk about god is boring me." Uzui had an irk mark on his head as the (h/c)-ette completely disregarded him.

Tanjirō , Zenitsu, and Inosuke looked at her in awe, following behind her as they left Uzui behind. The sound pillar turning around, fuming, "OI!!! LISTEN TO ME!!!"

(Y/n) snorted softly, "God my ass!" Uzui appeared beside her, frowning at her yet not actually being mad at the (h/c)-ette. "I am the god of flamboyancy and festivities!" He argued with her.

Sighing in exasperation, (Y/n) replied, "Whatever, Uzui—"

"Tengen." The sound pillar cut her off with a small glance, "Call me Tengen. As my future wife, using my surname isn't flamboyant at all." He boldly said.

Inside the (h/c)-ette's box, Rui and Enmu had irritated expressions on their face. Wife!? Like hell!

Pausing for a moment, (Y/n) shook her head. What is up with this guy? "Fine....Tengen." She noticed he perked up a bit and quickly added, "But not because you've declared me as your future wife." Uzui deflated a bit, but he wasn't a quitter. If anything, he was more determined to make the female gojo his wife.

They soon arrived at a house marked with the wisteria crest. The people there had no complaints whatsoever as they offered their home and assistance to Uzui, (Y/n), Tanjirō and the others. The (h/c)-ette felt they were being too generous but....each to their own...she suppose.

They were all led to a small room where tea and bread were already set for them as they discussed their next move. "Once we infiltrate the red light district, we first have to look for my wife. I've been looking around for information on the demon as well..."

(Y/n) held up a hand with a disturbed expression, "Hold up, you said you're looking for your wife?" Uzui nodded, "You have a wife!?" Uzui nodded again, receiving a slap to the face, "How dare you to cheat on your wife with me!! I am not your side piece, pervert!! I can't believe you have the audacity to ask me to be your wife! Disgusting." She huffed, sipping her tea.

If her brother, Satoru, were to find out this loon was asking her to marry him when he already had a wife, he'll flip. He was already protective of her by not letting any guys near her. Sigh.

Tengen rubbed his slightly bruised cheek, not fazed in the slightest. Magenta eyes fixating themselves on the (h/c)-ette, "I am not cheating on my wife. In fact, I have the three wives and they don't seem to mind having you as their fourth. We have a open relationship." He pointed out.

(Y/n) had an annoyed expression, "Three wives!? Tell me, do they honestly approve of this?"

Tengen nodded, smirking at her, "Yes. In fact, my wives wholly support whatever decision I make. They knew I was pursuing you and gladly accepted to having a fourth addition to the family." He leaned in close to her, whispering in her ear, "Can you imagine how pleasurable it'll be when I have my way with you?"

SMACK!!

"Urusai."

Tengen smirked smugly at her, enjoying (Y/n)'s flustered face.