Entertainment District Pt.1

The trial for Enmu was the same with Rui. The Hashira's except for Rengoku were hostile and didn't approve of another demon entering their domain. It didn't make things better considering both demons who were accompanying the (h/c)-ette at humans.

Which concludes why (Y/n) is at another Hashira meeting. There were many faces of disapproval. Sanemi glared at (Y/n), "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!? A DEMON MAGNET!?"

Yawning in boredom, (Y/n) glanced at him, "Maybe. I seem to attract all the reasonable ones though." She patted Enmu on the head. The lower moon was shrunk in his smaller version, sitting in her lap along with Rui.

Oyakata-sama had a gentle smile on his face, holding his finger to his lips, silencing the arguing Hashira's. "Calm down, my children. Regarding lower moon one, similarly to Rui, I am positive just like (Y/n) he will do whatever he can to prove he won't eat humans."

Enmu remained silent, basking in (Y/n)'s warmth as he hummed dreamily. He would never admit it, but she was a better master than Muzan.

It was silent as the Hashira glanced at Enmu, before Gyomei spoke, "Lower moon five has shown us he is capable of restraint during the Mugen incident. Despite my chagrin, I will accept it." Rui looked at him blankly, internally feeling relief, "Lower moon one has yet to show us whether he is on our side or not."

Oyakata-sama smiled, "Lower moon one can start by telling us what he knows about Kibutsuji. That will be helpful." All eyes went to Enmu, who looked at them.

"Enmu..." (Y/n)'s soft voice urged him to speak. Enmu sighed, leaning his tiny body against her, "There isn't much I can really tell you. Our master usually confides in the upper moons about his plans more than he does with the lower moons."

"Why?" Tengen demanded, magenta eyes staring Enmu down.

Enmu and Rui exchanged glances, "Because we're replaceable. Unlike the upper moons they have always remained constant, whereas the lower moons have been killed and often replaced. Our master thinks we aren't capable of handling the tasks he set upon the upper moons. They are important after all."

Looks of disappointment were exchanged between the Hashira's. That wasn't what they hoped to hear. If they ever want to get information of Muzan, they would have to interrogate an upper moon, but that is close to impossible since they rarely ever show up.

Sanemi cursed, clenching his fist. "Is there anything you do know!?"

Enmu glanced at the Wind Hashira with distaste before answering, "His headquarters are in....." He struggled to say the location but the words couldn't come out. Sweat dripped down his forehead.

The Hashira's watched as the lower moon struggled to reveal information on Muzan. Could it be a curse he placed on all demons?

"Enmu!" (Y/n) worriedly called out for him. Lower moon one exhaled a deep breath, looking at the pillars, "I can't say...." he looked away. (Y/n) petted his head comfortingly, "Don't worry, whether or not we have his location Muzan will come to us, I'm sure of it." She boldly declared.

Oyakata-sama smiled at her tenacity. (Y/n) was indeed a foreign member taking them by surprise day after day. "(Y/n) is right. For now, lower moon one is pardoned and any actions he take will fall of (Y/n). Until he has proven he will not harm humans, lower moon one is under surveillance."

Sanemi grumbled, not happy with the results. Obanai was glaring at Enmu, not bothering to hide his distaste. Tengen simply stared while the other Hashira's held no reaction.

Oyakata then spoke, "Now then, (Y/n)?" The (h/c)-ette turned to him with curiosity, "We've heard from Kyojuro from transpired between your battle against Upper Moon three. If I'm correct, this is the second time you've came in contact with an upper moon."