Mugen Train Pt.3

(Normally, Enmu wouldn't have entered (Y/n)'s dreams because, if the dreamers conscious was extraordinarily strong, it could resonate with others and influence them. But because he did, he is starting to contemplate....)

"(Y/n)!!" A familiar voice yelled. Enmu and (Y/n) looked and saw Tanjirō, glaring at the lower moon. "Get away from her!!" He shouted at Enmu, drawing his sword.

Enmu smirked, "Oh? You woke up already? Didn't you like the dream I gave you? If I wanted, I could have shown you a nightmare of your family slaughtered." He chuckled sadistically.

"Sicko...." (Y/n) muttered, glancing at Enmu warily. Lower moon one realized Tanjirō was the second person to wake up after (Y/n). Those two must have a strong conscience.

Tanjirō glared at him, rage coursing through his veins, "Don't thoughtlessly trample your way into people's dreams!! I won't forgive you!" He came to stand beside (Y/n), who had a 'I'm the strongest and you're shit' vibe.

Enmu eyed (Y/n) before looking at Tanjirō, noticing a pair of earrings. Hanafuda? A contorted smile painted his features. It seems he came to me, how lucky. It's like a dream. Now I can get more of Muzan-sama's blood. He even thought to fight an upper moon and take over their rank.

(Y/n) teleported behind Enmu, her chain whip swinging as she aimed the tip at his neck. The lower moon barely had time to dodge. His eyes wide at her fast movement.

A punch to his stomach made him gasp, followed by a series of palm strikes before he was thrown back on the train. Enmu remained on the ground, before standing up, watching the (h/c)-ette. He didn't even have to time defend himself.

Tanjirō openly gaped at what happened. He didn't even have time to blink before (Y/n) was attacking Enmu relentlessly.

(Y/n) felt something was off with Enmu's body. Could it be...his real body is somewhere else? This train has demon scent all over it. Unless.....

Before she could finish her thought, Tanjirō attacked Enmu with his water breathing attack; dragon of change.

Enmu used a Demon Blood Art; Compelling Hypnotic Whisper, "Go to sleep~." A mouth on his hand spoke. Since (Y/n) couldn't necessarily see as she fighting with her other senses, so she wasn't captured in his blood demon art.

Tanjirō gave a shout as he woke up from the hypnosis.

The mouth on Enmu's hand kept repeating the same thing till (Y/n) got tired of it and slashed his wrist off, the piece of limb falling off the train as she kicked it before punching Enmu in the face, "Don't you have new tricks?" She smirked at him.

"And my family would never say that! No matter what!! Don't insult my family!!!" Tanjirō angrily shouted, using his water breathing to cut Enmu's head off.

(Y/n) stared for a moment before smirking, "Heh, guess that wasn't that difficult was it? However, if only that was his real body." She said, making Tanjirō confused.

"What do you mean?"

"That's not his real body." (Y/n) pointed out just as a fleshy limb with Enmu's head chuckled, eyeing the (h/c)-ette with a sadistic smirk, "She's right. I'm surprised she figure it out."

(Y/n) smirked, "Listen you fleshy cartilage, I have incredible perception skills, so I figured it out in no time."

Enmu looked at Tanjirō, "That person told me to kill you, earring boy, along with the pillars. Now I truly understand how he felt. Somehow I feel like your very existence makes me twitch in anger."

Tanjirō had an expression of disbelief.

Enmu gave a sadistic smile, "Your expression is lovely! I wanted to see that face of yours. Ufu fu fu. You want me to you why I won't die even though you cut my head?" He went to explain that while they were sleeping, he fused with the train. The whole train has become his blood, flesh, and bone. In short terms, the passengers were his meal along as captives.