Mount Natagumo

The next morning, (Y/n) cringed when she spotted Zenitsu behaving weirdly with Tanjiro. The blonde would bow or nod his head constantly, like he was hoping for Kamado boy to allow him to marry his sister. When it obvious he wasn't gonna get an answer, the blonde made his way towards (Y/n), asking to marry her.

"MARRY ME, (Y/N)!!!"

"No."

Zenitsu wasn't the only one behaving just as odd. Inosuke wore his boar head mask all day and would ram his head onto Tanjiro's backside despite his recovering injuries. Not only that, he wanted to fight the (h/c)-ette. To test her strength.

"Fight me, (mis.pro name)!" Inosuke's brutish voice exclaimed loudly, his index finger pointed at her.

"Fight your own kind, boar head." (Y/n) grinned, smirking at the young male. Inosuke had a tic mark on his head, "WHA—!"

The four of them sat around since the three males were recovering from their wounds. Tanjiro was the first to break the silence, "(Y/n)?"

"Hm?"

Tanjiro watched as the (h/c)-ette petted his sister's hair with soft strokes, the breeze from the window blowing strands of her soft locks in a wispy manner. He blushed, looking away, "I was wondering, why do you wear a blindfold over your eyes?"

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke waited for (Y/n)'s answer, as the female in question thought about what to say without exploiting herself too much. "It helps my eyes." She briefly explained.

Zenitsu was the one who spoke after, his eyes shone with curiosity, "What do you mean?"

(Y/n) hummed, placing her pointer finger at her chin, "Well, my eyes are rather....sensitive....so when they are exposed too much, I feel tired or overwhelmed." She explained in the simplest way possible. "So to prevent that, I wear a blindfold."

Inosuke cut in abruptly, "Then how is it you can see and walk fine!?"

(Y/n) didn't look at the boar head male, "It has a thin layer so I'd still be able to see." She lied. The blindfold covered her eyes completely, shrouding them in darkness. It doesn't mean she isn't capable. Her senses are more heightened thanks to her brother and she's able to react quicker.

Tanjiro's eyes shone with understanding, a gentle smile plastered on his face, "I see. I've never heard of something like that, but if it helps you, I suppose that's all that matters."

"Yeah..." (Y/n) stared at Tanjiro for a brief moment.

Once afternoon hit, a crow appeared through the window, cawing as it talked, "Caw! Caw! Head to mount Natagumo immediately without delay! Caw caw!" The crow instructs the four of them.

(Y/n) scratched her head, "Did that crow talk?" She murmured to herself, before shrugging her shoulders. Meh.

The group of four stood outside the Wisteria mansion. "We'll be going now. Thank you for your care." Tanjiro told the old woman, who stood before them.

She bowed at them, "I shall light some sparks for you." Using some sort of odd-shaped wood with a carving on it, she lit some sparks.

Of course, Inosuke didn't take it lightly and demanded to know what the old hag was doing till Zenitsu explained she was lighting sparks to ward away evil spirits since they are embarking on a mission.

After leaving the old woman and the wisteria mansion behind, the group walked to their destination.

(Y/n) ignored Zenitsu as he clung to her while arguing with Inosuke. Apparently Tanjiro simply wanted to get away from them, hence his accelerated speed.