Muzan

Gojo Satoru felt his mind was reeling. He hadn't felt like this before. He was supposed to be the strongest jujutsu sorcerer. He was supposed to protect his little sister. Yet he failed. How can he be the strongest if he can't even bring his sister back from wherever Kenjaku sent her?

A comforting hand placed itself on Satoru's shoulder. The male glanced at his best friend, "Nanami...." The blonde knew how badly Gojo was reacting to the disappearance of his sister, hell, even he felt terrible.

Kenjaku was locked away with many seals surrounding him so he doesn't escape. For everyone's protection, they decided to interrogate the brain on what jujutsu he used and if there's a reverse to it.

Unfortunately, he wasn't willing to share any of that info. Suguru tried to pry information from the same being that took over his life and made him do all those horrible things, but even he couldn't find anything.

"I can't find anything on the jujutsu Kenjaku used. There's no record of something like this before." Satoru said, his voice low and deep. He scoffed, "A jujutsu that sends someone to a different realm? Unbelievable."

"I'm sure there's a way to bring her back, Satoru. I'll check in the archives and see if there's anything on potential jujutsu's that can send someone to different realms or bring them back." The blonde reassured, leaving the room.

Gojo clenched his fists tight, enough to draw blood, "(Y/n)...where are you?" Everyday he asked the same question, but not once did he receive a response.

When (Y/n) was born, no one expected for her to also gain the six eyes and limitless. She was a miracle they weren't expecting.

When their parents died, Gojo swore to himself he'll always look out for her. Sure he may have been a bit childish and didn't take things seriously enough, but he truly does care about (Y/n). He trained her from young to be like him; the strongest. So if anything goes wrong, she can protect herself. She's a Gojo after all. What he has, she has. He has to believe that she's alive out there, searching for a way back too.

His students weren't taking it that well either. Itadori was a mess. He practiced on his jujutsu more and trained his body everyday to the point of exhaustion. He didn't want to be useless anymore. Not after the many deaths that occurred in Shibuya.

Megumi was more or less the same, but if anyone were to look closely, they'll notice even he was feeling disappointed in himself, wishing he could have made it to her before Kenjaku got to her. Damn it all!

Nobara was soon informed after she woke up from the hospital. She may not have known the female gojo for long, but she still thought of her as a friend.

Yuta was taking it a bit harder. After all, he liked the (h/c)-ette. He first met (Y/n) when Gojo brought him to his home one time. The two became fast friends and although she was a little brash sometimes, she always looked out and cared for him just as he did for her. Hell, even Rika approved of her.

Everyone at jujutsu high had the same thoughts circulating in their minds. Where are you, (Y/n)?

.........

The strum of a biwa was heard. There was a whooshing sound and all the upper moons and lower moons appeared on a platform in the Infinity Castle. This was the first time all Twelve Kizuki joined together in a meeting. Whatever it is, they were sure it must be important if Muzan called for them.

"Eh? What the hell are we doing here?" Gyuutaro asked, scratching his face.

Akaza barely gave him a glance, "That's what we're here to find out...dumbass." Gyuutaro glared at him, the number six reflecting in his eyes.