Info

Name: Gojo (Y/n)

Age: 17

Birthday: January 1, 2001

Gender: Female

Height: 5;3

Family: Gojo Satoru (Elder brother)

Friends: Itadori, Megumi, Nobara, Maki, Mai, Todo, Kamo, Inumaki and Panda.            

Abilities:
Infinity

Limitless

Hollow Purple

Domain Expansion: Heaven's Gate - this domain is similar to Sukuna's but it kills your opponent/s in a blissful yet powerful  strike that beheads the opponent (human) or give them a straight slash vertically down the body it would seem like heaven has given mercy on your soul to make it quick and painless. (Description of domain appearance will be shown in chapter.)

Teleportation

Hand to Hand combat (9/10)

Immense Strength and Speed

Cursed Technique Reversal: Red

Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue

Cursed Technique Lapse Maximum Cursed Energy Output: Azure Glow

Reversed Cursed Technique (For healing, like Shoko)

Weapons: Chain Whip (With sharp blade)

Background: Gojo (Y/n) was also born similar to Gojo Satoru. She inherited the Clan techniques and her brother was the one to train and hone her skills claiming 'You can't be a Gojo if you're not as strong as me!'

Satoru Gojo trained his younger sister to be just as good as him. However, he kept her existence away from everyone except Nanami (their trusted friend).

(I tried...)

Personality: (Y/n) is kind yet humorous girl. She can be a bit sarcastic to her enemies and loves to play with them if they give her a challenge or kills them if they bore her.

She's kind to her closest family and friends and very protective, which means, if something happens to her loved ones, she'll either insult them if they're not present (since she's worried about them) or be worried if she's actually there with them.

She's quite oblivious to relationships since her brother kept her away from boys and since he lacks knowledge on those type of topics, she has no clue how to deal with it.

She's a bit playful/childish like Gojo hence why they are family but can be serious and intuitive when it comes to fighting enemies.

Love Interest (might change....)

. Tanjiro

. Inosuke

. Zenitsu

. Rengoku

. Uzui Tengen

. Muichirou

. Douma.

. Akaza

. Kokushibou

. Muzan

. Gyuutaro (Upper Moon 6) (he's a bit cute....lmao, something is wrong with me!!!)

. Hantengu and his cute forms.

. Yoruiichi

. Obanai

. Sanemi

A/n: Sorry if the info sucks. I'm still working on it.