Chapter 1

Kayce
It was four am when I came stumbling into my 6 bedrooms 9 bathroom mini mansion. Throwing my keys onto the kitchen counter I emptied six thousand dollars in hundreds out my pockets. Stumbling up the steps I found a voluptuous body under my sheets.

" Look at this bitch." I mumbled while staring at her hand on her growing belly my dick instantly became hard. Undressing and walking toward the bed. All that was on my mind was pussy I was already riding a euphoric high, from the coke I did at the club.

I snuggled up to the familiar warm body and started rubbing her pussy lips through her lace panties. Her angelic face was a everything I loved and despised. She was so beautiful with her long tight curly hair, flawless caramel complexion and she was a go getter the legal way. I loved her...but I also envied her. Easing my fingers inside her warm honey she rolled over blocking my advance. Which only made me angry.

"Mm -mmh Kay I'm tired." She swatted my hand.

I wasn't trying to hear that, getting on top of her pressing my knee between her legs and leaning over, I bit her cheek almost breaking skin. Na let out a loud scream breaking my grip and leaving my ear ringing. From reflex to shut her up I back handed her a little harder than intended too. Reflexes jumping into action caused Na reach for her lip as the blood oozed out.

"Shhhhhh!" placing a firm grip over her mouth, aligning my member with her warm wet slit I eased inch by inch until I was balls deep. Tears rolled down the sides of her face. I couldn't control myself at, the way her honey pot sucked me in pulling out was actually a task. The look on Naomi's face had me weak, her ripped silk night shirt open exposing her nice perky C cups with her dark brown areolas and Hershey kissed peaks. I changed my grip to her throat and pounded harder. Taking one of her nipples in my mouth I sucked it hard then bit it making her scream as she hit my head repeatedly.
"Yo what the fuck Na! Your my wife it's mine!!!"  I couldn't help myself before I knew it I'd drawn back and punched Naomi across the face. The rage in me was at boiling point since all I wanted was dinner but she had to go to a business dinner. Instead of inviting me she told me to go have some 'me time'. That shit had me pissed to the point I'd snorted many lines of coke upon my entrance into my favorite spot Magic Kitty. They had my booth reserved and my favorite liquor on ice, sliding into my respective seat a dancer came over and jiggled her ass in my face. Hours spent in the club only made me hornier so that's when I decided to make my way back home.

"Get on your knees I don't wanna see your fat belly!" I had Naomi's hair in a tight grip by her scalp.

"I never been fat nigga. I'm pregnant dumb ass!" Na yelled!

"Roll the fuck over!!!" I said snatching her by the leg turning her over. He rammed his member into her again. Meanwhile Kayce was having the time of his life smacking her big juicy ass.
"I'm bout to cum!" He flipped her over and nutted on her face. Na sat up fast and spit the nut on him that slipped threw the crack of her lips. Kayce pushed her off the bed. The pillows just so happen to had fallen near the bed during the tussle breaking her fall.

Naomi
Na grabbed his shirt and used it to wipe the nut off. She got up grabbed her phone and walked to the bathroom.
"Look at you your so fat hopefully you drop the weight after you have that thing. You know, I was thinking about giving the baby to my sister once it gets here."
Na just looked at him and kept walking. She walked into her huge bathroom the tile cold as ice under her feet. No matter how high she had the heat nothing helped the cold ass marble. Na turned on the shower and let it steam up before hopping in. Na couldn't help herself she had read that pipping hot showers weren't good for the baby but she needed it to help rinse off the scent of her husband.
She felt a little flutter.
"Okay baby mommy will be done in a second!" Na said in a baby like voice.
Na scrubbed as fast as she could washed her face and rinsed her hair with conditioner. Out the shower Na grabbed her plush robe and headed to her closet grabbing her phone off the dock. Running through her emails she forgot her assistant had scheduled a photo shoot today and is out of town. She'd agreed to handle the day assistant free. Also a business flight tomorrow to Paris.
"Shit! Paris I need to pack for that too. Ugh" I thought to myself.
"Fuck! I need a bigger team. I need to make a note to hire a second assistant." Na said to herself.
She replied to her customers about orders and fixed problems before she placed her phone down playing Apple Music.

Running a clothing line Naomi always had to be dressed to the nines. Usually she wore only her line, designer, or customs she had made for her. She was a rich bitch! Self made, beautiful and educated! Why did she marry such a low life? Simple...love. Na grabbed her black spaghetti strap bodysuit and paired it with her black mink coat. She liked the coat because it sat just above her nice round ass but oversized enough it covered her belly. Na wasn't ready to announce her pregnancy just yet her own assistant doesn't even know she's pregnant. Na sat her items on the chaise and lotioned up with her coconut oil focusing on her belly. She had no stretch marks so far but her belly was only the size of a melon for her to be almost 6 months. Na grabbed a black thong and bra set from her drawers and put them on. She finished dressing and combed out her lash extensions. She slid on her black Ferragamo loafers grabbed her black Gucci bag and headed towards her home office.
Walking past Kayce he was sound asleep no covers on with his member all over the place. She scoffed and shut the door. Got her laptop and iPad out of her office and headed to the garage. Passing through the kitchen Naomi seen the money on the counter. She grabbed and stuffed her purse leaving only a quarter of it left she didn't care.
'The least he could do was pay for the pussy.' She thought to herself.
Na got into her Range Rover and pulled off. She stayed about fifteen minutes from her studio where she ran her business. She looked at the clock and it read 7:30am. Her stomach started growling. Then another flutter followed behind.
"Your getting so active in there mama! Let's get us some food we have a busy day today." Na let out a sigh "Can I handle it?" 
Naomi stopped by Panera grabbing her a hot green tea and a Asiago bacon egg and cheese bagel. Naomi didn't eat bacon usually but ever since she was pregnant she couldn't help herself.
"And can I get extra bacon please!!"
"Yes ma'am you sure can!"
"Thank you!"

Sipping her green tea Na hit the elevator for the 10th floor. Walking into her studio it was freezing and slightly a mess from her not being there for some time and her assistant out of town. Na cleared her desk and opened her computer double checked her confirmation emails of models and the photographer for today's shoot making sure her timing was right. Everyone should start flowing in around 10am. She had time to relax since it was only 8:30. Na finished her breakfast and tea. Started cleaning her studio, sweeping up, pulling clothes, and choosing her backdrops. Na was using the restroom when she heard a knock on the door she flicked her wrist to see her Gucci watch it read 9:15am so she thought maybe a model showed up extra early.
"I'm coming!" Na said in her professional tone. She hurried and washed her hands and walked swiftly to the door.
"Hey your earl...." Naomi was shocked!!