Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Unknown POV

"Yada!"

"Yes master"

"Have you gotten the information I asked for?"

"M--ast--er they have strengthened their security and that shifter at the gate can smell us from a distance but I have heard them talking while I was looking for an entry some of the kings have found their mate and they said something about a lost princess"

I was about to lash out on this useless piece of shit until he mentioned princess.

"Princess??" I asked turning to look at him. He was hideous but they were all my creation, their creation that is going to make me kings of kings!

"Yes master, they lost princess!"

"Fuck no!!!" I screamed as I threw the glass of wine that I had in my hand didn't they say the queen died while the baby was still in her? There isn't supposed to be anyone left from that bloodline!!!!

"We have to get her Yada! We have to convince her that she is on the outside! Or else all my hard work will go in vain!" I rubbed my temples. How is this possible? I made sure that I was the only one left! That I was the only one with the royal bloodline despite them always calling me weak and useless. I showed them that I was not when I destroyed their royal bloodline with my creations! If some bitch thinks that she can take what is mine I will rip her fucking heart out!!!

******

Jimin POV

There were a ringing in my ears. I hate when that happens. That means something is not right and trouble is right around the corner. I was at Yang's bedside, quietly I got up and stood at the window looking anywhere just to calm my mind. She was asleep after she ate. She just closed her eyes and went right to sleep. It's been hours but we all have things we need to catch up on especially with those hybrids on the loose and we need to know more about their location and their leader.

Just then I got a message in my head from Namjoon he left to go talk to the principal.

"Bro one of these creatures tried breaking in but the bear took him out. This one was pretty weak. I do not know why they sent a weak one because we all know how strong these bastards are" he finished.

"I will be right there" I said but then I heard his voice telling me to stay right where I am and do not leave our mate alone. I was about to turn when I felt hands wrapped around my waist and a face plastered on my back. She was such a short little thing packed with unthinkable powers.

"Why are you so tense?" She asked, rubbing her nose on my back, sending shivers down my spine. This is no time to be horny but a mate can do things to you that you can not explain, especially one that you have not had yet.

Thinking that I do not want her to be in shock or worried I turned around and plastered my lips to hers kissing her deeply.

"Hmmm" she groaned.

Then I loosen my lips from hers and rested my forehead against hers.

"I know something happened I could feel they panicked from they others and I know you are distracting me but damn you smell so good and if we were under attack you would be telling me so I guess it is taken care of" she said in one go then drew in a deep breath I could hear her heartbeat picking up...her heat will take several days to finish and I know I should resist but fuck it.