Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Lu Yang POV

"Where were you all this time? I was searching for my mate as soon as I hit twenty and shifted" says the tattooed guy, the one that I now know is the Alpha king, his name was Jeon Jungkook.

"I was in the blue moon pack but lived far away from them . My mother thought it would be great if I keep them on the down low" I said while playing with his fingers. My head was on his legs and my half was on Jin as we were all on the sofa.

"You should be around 24/25 now right?" Asked Jin.

"Yes" I answered as his hands ran up my legs, even though I was wearing jeans his touch made me shiver.

"Did anyone hurt you?" Asking Jungkook, sounding all angry.

I looked up at him and rubbed his cheek. He closed his eyes as my hand caressed his cheek.

"I had to keep my identity hidden, at least that is what my mother Jessi keeps telling me even when I was bullied I try not to fight well until yesterday when the beta female attacked me and I lost my temper and knocked her lights out, Jessi was the one that sent me here, although I pass over her once when I was flying" I told them then moaned when Jin hands reached between my legs. I bet they can smell my arousal. Cause I sure as hell smelled theirs. It was like we were in a cocoon of sexual tension.

"Maybe I should take a shower" I cleared my throat and whispered.

"Then we will have to join you," says Jungkook.

"Don't worry we will not do anything that you do not want" Jin.

"If you want to" I said, swallowing.

"There are the other Kings that haven't met their mate as yet, the only one that is here is Hoseok, the others went to their kingdom but will be back, we have finished all our training and have sworn in as the kings but we still come here since this place ground and humble us. This time I will be spending a month then returning to my kingdom a couple of months before I come back here, but the others will come back throughout the week, we were just early actually I just arrived when I saw you earlier, although we are making arrangements for here to be our base" says Jin.

"Who is Hoseok?" I asked, loving the sound of his name. My heartbeat picked up and I knew the others noticed this too since they were looking at me now. I could feel their eyes on me.

"He is the witch king, your scent is pretty intoxicating and I think any being close to here will smell it" says Jungkook sniffing the air and then smirking.

Just then I felt a presence, then I saw a shadow before another beautiful man appeared in front of me.

"Fuck no!" I whispered but was teleported in front the man, I could have stop him but why would one stop their mate?

"You are beautiful and all mine" he whispered before his lips crushed mine in a hungry kiss. I got up on my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I can't take it any more I need something to take this sexual tension off.

******

Who is the next mate?