Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Jeon Jungkook POV 
The Alpha king.

Janet, the principal mate, had sent me to drop a fruit basket at a new female shifter door. She was on her way to the room but since I was heading to my room she gave it to me. She has such a sweetheart heart and we have all known her since we were toddlers. Though shifter years are checked differently. In human years we are all nearly forty but as shifters we are just twenty five. We stopped aging at twenty. That is when we reached full maturity. 

I wonder why they allow the female shifter to stay on the same floor as the other guys and myself. This floor was just for kings. No one was allowed here unless they had special status. I wonder what hers was?

All my thoughts left my mind when the door was opened. She was a beauty, she looked like she was rolling on the bed with the way her hair looked but then I smelt the most delicious scent ever.

My eyes connected to hers...

"MATE!" My wolf growls.

I saw she had a droplet of blood on her neck. I licked it...

"Mark her now!" Roared my beast in my head. He was a demanding fucker but what do you expect from an Alpha king wolf.

I bit her...

She groaned and then moaned in pleasure I felt her body go limp and held her up as I extracted my teeth and lick her mark...she already had markings in her neck...what the fuck?

Someone grabbed her from me while I was trying to get that thought through my head.

"What the fuck are you doing to my mate?" Growl Jin. When I looked up into his face it was pure anger. Did I hear him right?

"What do you mean your mate? SHE IS MINE! My wolf claims her!" I roared.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JUNGKOOK YOU CANNOT CLAIM SOMEONE ELSE MATE!" Said Jin extending his wings.

"WOULD YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP, MY HEAD IS HURTING" growls the beauty. Damn she was extraordinary.

"Are you alright baby? Did he hurt you?" Asked Jin as he kissed her lips making my wolf growl.

"Relax hot guy, let's talk ok" she said, calming my wolf instantly. Jin walked to the living room and sat with her on his legs. My wolf was going crazy in my head.

"You are both my mates" she whispered then got up from Jin and came over to me rubbing my cheeks then kissed me hard, I pulled her on me her legs were on both sides of my hips as I deepened the kiss. 

Then she realise me and kissed down my neck I felt her teeth graze me and moaned, fuck I was rock hard and shifters only get hard for their mates.

She pressed down on my hard on with her ass then she bit my neck sealing our connection...

I moaned in pleasure as I came in my pants. Fuck!

Jin came next to us...he sat next to me when she licked my neck and sealed the bite mark.

"Explain baby, no female has ever had more than one mate before and we are kings" said Jin.

She whispered something and we could now smell her amazing scent.

"I cannot explain but I know you are both my mates, my angel and wolf feels complete" she whispers then she climbed on Jin and repeated the same process biting him also and sealing it...then I felt the connection to both of them, I watched Jin eyes widened as he must be feeling the same thing as me.

"You have an angel/wolf?" Jin and I asked at the same time then looked at each other and smirked.

"Yes I have both and more," she said.

"Who are you?" We asked if it's like we could complete each other's sentences or we are thinking alike. 

"I just learned my identity but was told to keep it secret but since you both are my mate then" she clicked her finger and her top half was almost naked except she had on a bra Jin and I both swallowed the non existent saliva in our mouths.

But then when we noticed the markings our eyes widened...

"Isn't those the marks of the king of king and queen of queen?" Asked Jin I was too shocked to ask Jin.

"Yes, I am their daughter Lu Yang," she said confidently.

"The dead princess?" We both asked.

"Well as you can see I am not dead" she said then let out her wings.

"Fuck you are beautiful" said Jin as he pulled her close and kissed her. 

Somehow I was not feeling any jealousy or anger against him now.

*****

She has finally met two of her mates...