Chapter 14

Chapter 14 

Kim Taehyung 

Blood as sweet as honey, my gum is itching me, she is so intoxicating, how the fuck did all of us end up with one mate? I usually do not like to share but looking at her and smelling her sweet scent makes me forget everything, even the reason why we are here...

Then the dragon started glowing and showing his scales well. Shifters are another thing we can control our hunger and lust but to them, it's hard to contain the living beast inside of them.

I was watching our mate and then, faster than the eye could blink, she disappeared and reappeared in front of Joon, touching his face. Now I wish that was me...

"Calm down sweetheart, there is enough of me to share" she said with a smirk and then kissed his lips making him calm down immediately. He held onto the back of her head and kissed her while all of us watched on.

"Um-hmmm well now that everyone is calm, let us discuss the reason why we are here" said the principal.

But all I could hear was her heartbeat spreading up and the strangest thing was that I could actually smell her blood without having to bite her. How was that even possible, I licked my lips.

I was so lost in thoughts that I did not hear the others calling me.

Can you believe that a Vampire that is the deadliest killing machine was lost in his thoughts?

I felt the softest touch on my cheek, it's like the raging beast that was known by our ancestors has finally surfaced as I felt the changes in my body.

"It is ok baby I am here" she said in the gentlest voice, I knew the others were wondering what was happening but something was happening to my body as she saddle my legs and pulled my head to the side and sank her teeth in my neck...I let out a roar and felt the ground shook. 

"Is that Dracula?" Asked someone...

"Dracula has not surfaced for a billion year" whispered someone else.

When she loosen my neck I had to taste her...but first I have to kiss her...I held her face with both of my hands which looks two times bigger than mine but that is not what captivated me...no...it was her beautiful eyes that was multicolored and shining blood was on running down her chin and neck, I licked her face the kissed her, I do not know how we made it work with all of our teeth, as I taste her sweetness I felt our bond getting stronger, I kissed down her neck and bit her she moaned as my canine sank into her vein and drank her nectar, then I felt it, our connection it was like a missing part of my soul that was missing as we the final piece set into place, I lose her neck and watched as the holes close up then I felt a burning sensation on my chest I ripped my buttons apart trying to get the shirt open with all my claws and saw a mark attaching to the one I was born with. The one that showed that I have found my true mate... I felt my body shifting back into itself...she was watching me as I turned back to my former self, my first transformation happened when I found my mate, something that has not happened since my grandfather served the king of kings...

"Who are you?" I whispered... 

"Your mate silly" she giggled and kissed my lips like she just did not shock the entire room that was dead silent...you could hear a pin drop...

For those that was waiting on this it's finally Taehyung POV...

I really miss your comments sorry about the short chapter...

For one of my favorite reader...
@BlueWolf3

P.s the song above is one of my favorite bts collaboration...