Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Park Jimin POV

My mate is walking right in front of me but I do not know if I should touch her, she is so close but yet so far away I saw everyone interact with her like they have known her for a thousand years, I am the only one that has not touched her yet.

When she opened her room door all the others walked in, I was the last one to pass the door. As soon as she closed the door she moved so fast and pinned me against it.

"You know there is no reason to feel insecure, I am all yours" she whispered in my ears. Just before she kissed my lips first I was shock but when her tongue touched mine I pulled her closer and switch positions, I lift her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I deepen the kiss, this is the first time I have allowed a woman to approach me first being a king comes with being dominant but I could do anything for her says my heart along with my raging hard on...

It was like it was the two of us alone in the room because the others were so silent guessing they were watching us.

But I was too distracted by her and the taste of her...

She moaned as I pushed my hips and hard-on to her centre.

Then it happened that we could all smell her amazing arousal because I heard Namjoon and Jungkook groaning.

I pushed my hand through her hair and pushed my hips once more against her.

I realized her lips....

"Baby...if we continue I might have you naked against the door as I fuck you so hard" I told her as she watched me in the eyes hers were changing colors telling me how much I do not know about my amazing mate.

"You taste so good" she whispered but everyone heard and laughed.

"You do too" I said as I began walking into the living room, all of our dorm rooms look the same so it's easy to find what is where.

"That was intense," whispered Jin.

"I can hear you Jinny" she said with a laugh because he scrunched up his face at the name.

"Put me down baby, I want to go to the washroom you guys can catch up" she said and then walked toward the bathroom I guess she wanted to give us some time.

"Do not lock the door," says Jungkook.

"Hmmm" she said as she went in and closed the door but we didn't hear the lock set in place.

"So fill us in on what we do not know about our mate" I asked Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok since they spent more time with her.

"Close your eyes and I will send it to you telepathically," says Hoseok.

It was not what we expected. She was so darn amazing with all those beasts inside of her, how did she control them all the time?

"Why did you tell her to leave the door open?" I asked as I heard the shower turning on...wonder how she looks naked?

"She is hot as fuck too bad she likes to play tricks" says Jin running a hand down his face as Jungkook cleared his throat and adjusts his self in his pants.

"Did I just let you guys in my thoughts? I am sorry but it is so hard to believe that we all share the same mate, and a virgin too" I said because we could all tell that she was as pure as the lilies in my favorite pond.

"How are we supposed to mate with her when she has no experience? I do not want to hurt her," says Yoongi. God knows he likes it rough.

"She can self heal, maybe that will help, maybe after the first time we can let her heal then let nature take its course" says Namjoon.

"Who will be her first?" Says Taehyung.

"That is for her to decide?" Says Jin. And we all nodded.

"You guys know I could hear you in the shower right?" She said as she walked towards the room. Why did she not use the washroom in the bedroom?

"Because she is teasing us!" Says Jungkook in our heads.

"I need a nap, is anyone coming?" She said as we all swallowed hard at the non existent saliva in our mouth.

*********

For all my favorite readers hope you enjoy the chapter please remember to leave a comment I love reading them...