Chapter 21

Chapter 21 

"Ships do not sink because of water around them. Ships sink because of water that gets in them. Do not let what is happening around you get inside of you and weigh you down." 

********

P.s had to add BTS new song to this...

******

Yang POV 

I was on cloud nine. I felt so awesome. My body felt so much lighter and I felt like I was glowing inside out. These men would be the death of me because I know for a fact that I would do anything for them. 

I smiled as Taehyung watched at Jungkook and smirked.

"You ok buddy?" He asked him.

"Never been better, but I feel a little different," says Jungkook.

"Well that is a must, your body looks just like Yang now with all the markings" says Taehyung just then markings started appearing on his body also it was amazing to watch.

"Wow, talk about magic, because that is quite magical" I whispered.

"Hmm I also feel different, it's like I have something new, I can not explain it or put my finger on it" says Taehyung rubbing his temples.

"It's the same for me, I know that I am completely connected to Yang because it felt like two halves were joined and knit together" says Jungkook the others were just looking on. 

"It's ok we will figure it out" just as I say the word Jungkook sneeze and disappear 

"Holy fuck where did he go?" Asked Jimin in panic as they all looked around.

"I am in here!" Shouted Jungkook as he walked out the bathroom. 

"What the hell mate?!!" Says Namjoon.

"I was thinking how I wanted to pee and then I sneezed and here I am in the bathroom," says Jungkook.

"You teleported!" Says Hoseok like he just discovered some hidden treasure making me want to laugh at how huge his sexy eyes were.

"Maybe that is it" I said.

"What is it?" Asked Yoongi.

"Well some of my powers may have transferred to them when I mated them" I said as I took a deep breath wrong choice because I inhaled all of their scent at once making all the beast go crazy in my head.

"Fuck!" I said as I rubbed my temples.

"Are you ok baby?" Asked Taehyung as he rubbed the back of my head.

"Yeah just horny as fuck" I whispered and heard Namjoon groaned. Way to get a dragon's attention Yang!

"Do not even think about it Namjoon she needs rest" says Jimin when I look up they were all looking at me longingly making my heart skip a beat.