AWOOGA

Before we begin, LOOK HOW CUTE VI LOOKS IN THE PICTUREEE OMG 😭

"Y/nnn?"

"Helloo?"

"Y/n!" My eyes snap open as im met by familiar pink orbs illuminating the dark. "Jeez powder, what do you need?" I ask as I sit up and rub my eyes, wiping the drool off my mouth after. "I heard some arguing at the last drop.. something about 'that psychotic bitch killed sevika', is that true? Did you kill her??" I pause a bit debating if I should tell her or not considering they worked together. "Yeah.." I say while dragging my word a bit.

"Finally! I was waiting for that ogre to die." I look at her in shock, she wanted her dead too? "Powder it's so dark right now, I hope that you didn't wake me up just to ask me that."

"I did" I sigh at the younger girl as I close my eyes and scrunchmy nose a bit. "I couldn't sleep, your girlfriends took all the room and practically kicked me off." She says as she scoffs, I open my eyes to see her pouting like a puppy who didn't get a treat. "I kept telling them to move or I'll kill cait- excuse me, push them off. But I obviously didn't soooo.. yeah! Here we are." I pull my hair out of the bun I had put it in yesterday, I ruffle it a bit and shake my head to get some of the parts out of my face. I stand up and make my way to the stairs. "Chop chop, I'm not doing this for nothing." I say while clapping twice, powders face almost immediately lit up.. more?

I twist the door nob to see caitlyn and vi spooning each other, I walk closer to them and push them off the bed causing a loud thump to occur. "What the fuck!" I hear vi say as I also hear cait cursing at me. "You two kicked Powder off so yeah." I gesture to powder to come in, she quickly jumps onto the bed messing up the sheets more. Vi sits up and glares at me while crossing her arms, caitlyn also sits up while her eyes were slightly closed.

"Picking favorites?" I hear from vi who obviously said that out of pity. "Maybe I am." I reply back standing my ground, I look back at powder who seems to already be sleeping. "Uh since I'm up I probably won't go back to sleep so um if you two don't ill be downstairs." I say as I leave the room.

======

I sit down on the cold floor, panting. I wipe the sweat off my forehead and drink a bit of the water I had in my bottle. I didn't want to change into my usual tank top and sweat pants cause uh there was kind of people in there? I pick my vest and shirt up from where I had set them and proceeded back to my room to change, the others should be up now. I put my clothing onto my shoulder so I didn't have to hold it.

I walk into the kitchen to grab a snack and to my surprise powder and vi were making.. something? Meat? "What are you two making?" I ask as I look at the pan. "Pancakes" powder says as she flips the charred 'pancake'. I bite my lip to contain my laugh. "Uhm Where's caitlyn?" I ask to not seem awkward. "She's still sleeping" 'wow'

====

"Caitlyn"
"Cait get up"
"Caitlyn"
"Caitlyn!"
I groan at the still sleeping woman, I toss my clothes in the still growing pile of laundry. I shake caitlyn's shoulder, she snores louder in response.

"Cait! Ugh!" I cross my arms and frown, 'Jeez I never expected her to be such a heavy sleeper.' I think to myself as I try to come up with a plan. Aha! I walk to the bathroom and turn the sink on, I use my hands to scoop up some cold water. I walk back to caitlyn and drop it on her face, waking her up immediately. "Huh- what the hell!?" She sits up and I laugh. "Calm yourself, it's only water"

I look stop laughing and look down at cait who's staring at me. 'Wait a minute' I think as I realize she's staring at my chest. "Cait! What!- Ew!" I exclaim as I use my arms to somewhat cover up. She still remains silent, she stands up and grabs my chin with her thumb and index finger. I furrow my eyebrows, she pulls me in for a kiss as my eyes slightly widen.

I give in and place my right hand on her shoulder, left hand trailing down the side of her curvy figure landing on her hips. We both pull back for air, after that she swiftly turns me around and pushes me onto the bed. She gets on top of me and kisses me, I feel her hand just above my pants then she pauses. She pulls away from the kiss and plants kisses on my jawline, "I need your consent before I continue.." She whispers into my ear, I smirk a bit. "You've got my full consent, I'm all yours."

Caitlyn plants gentle kisses down my neck leading to my chest. She slips her finger under the fabric of my bra and begins to massage my nipple. I moan slightly at the sudden movement, it encouraged caitlyn to do more. She slipped the straps off my shoulders and threw them to the floor. I noticed her smirking as she brought her mouth closer to my nipple, she licks it as I let out a slight "Fuck.." I wanted to stay a bit quiet, the walls are kind of thin.

She sits up and run her hands on my abs, I couldn't help but blush a bit. Her hands find the button of my pants, she undoes then and slips them off. I see her smirking again, "You're already so wet for me baby" she teases as I look away, "No, I want to see you come undone for me." She says as she brings her hand to my chin, making me look at her again. She traces circles around my clit, making it harder for me to contain my moans.

She lets go of my chin and uses her hands to take off my underwear, I felt so vulnerable under her grasp. She uses her middle and ring finger to rub my clit, she brings her face to mine and kisses me once again. I moan into the kiss as I feel her fingers slowly slide into me, she thrusts her fingers back and forth. I slightly pull away from the kiss to catch my breath, "fuck cait" I slightly mutter as I connect my lips with hers. She pulls away and gets off of me. she licks her fingers, slightly moaning at my taste.

She positions her face in front of my wet cunt. she runs her tongue through my folds, I shudder a bit at the feeling. She draws circles around my clit once again with her tongue. She sucks on my clit and insert her fingers in me once again, she curls her fingers making me moan louder and louder. I grasp her hair with my hand as my head slightly rolls back, she adds another finger and begins to suck on my clit harder.

I feel myself becoming more and more close, when I'm about to come completely undone she stops. "Oh cait please don't edge-" She covers my mouth with her hand making me stop talking. She sent me a mischievous smirk making me furrow my eyebrows a bit, this is gonna be long.

1295 words