Under city

Idk how to write fighting so make do with what i provided or change the words in ur mind that's what I do sometimes at least 💀 ALSO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL FOR 100+ READS IM SO SHOCKED. Also please tell me if my writing is okay or if I should add adjustments, it really helps! <33

this is a second edit but like YALL I DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO ACTUALLY GET ATTENTION HELP 💀💀 I have 20 chapters of this book and like im too lazy to actually look through them all so yeah idk if this'll be good or ass we'll see

Surprisingly vi was silent the whole trip, I expected a lot of chatter especially between the both of us. I was falling behind, lost in thought. vi jumped off the edge and I caught up to caitlyn and asked what we're gonna do. "I don't know, I guess we follow her." She responds, I know how to do this but I was scared of falling, I haven't done this since the incident.

I made my way off the first ledge slowly and looked for violet, I slowly but surely caught up to her, feeling my confidence go up. without warning, "Race you!" I call out  "Thats not fair!" I hear faintly behind me, as im jumping from building to building I finally stop in front of two people. Vi caught up fairly fast. "Nice jacket." She says to the man.

"Was that really necessary?" I ask as she tosses the two people into the dumpster. Caitlyn drops down beside me. "Welcome to the lanes." Vi says while handing caitlyn the clothes she got off of the people she brutally beat up. I'm definitely going to get glared at considering I'm wearing 'Piltie clothing'. "You almost got me killed!" Caitlyn complained as I stood there waiting for directions.

"My little sister could do that when she was seven, all us fissure folk can, do you want to fit in?" Vi says as she walks away, the two of us quickly follow behind. "I didnt know you could do that." Caitlyn says as I start my "formal walking". "There's a lot you don't know cait." I say as I wipe some dust off my shoulder and follow vi.

"Oh Jericho have I missed these." Vi says to the big man as I fight the urge to order myself a bowl, I'd buy every last piece of meat if I could. "Hmm?" Violet hums as she points her food at us, basically asking if we want some. "No thank yo-" I quickly snatch the slimy slug from Vi as I shove it in my mouth. "Oh my god I've missed this so much." I say while licking my fingers clean.

"Gross!" Caitlyn says to me in pure disgust, she eyed me while asking me why I took it, "Uh, why not? This is arguably better than what we eat." I say with a smile, I see Jericho slip a napkin to violet, she flips it over and looks at us. She then puts the napkin in the pocket of her jacket and walks off, we follow close behind.

===

"This is gross!" I complain to vi and cait as my ears were being flooded with.. strange sounds coming from the many rooms. "Back me up cait! I see that look on your face!" I exclaim to cait as she stares at me acting so childish.

Caitlyn decided to speak up. "How do you suppose we go about this?" I stopped walking because they stopped walking too, I didnt wanna accidentally barge into a room of people doing.. it.

"Let them think you work here." Vi says, answering caitlyn's question. I laugh as soon as I hear that making cait glare at me, she looks back at Vi to protest. "I will not-"

"You know what your problem is??" Vi says to cait as I try to work up the courage to ask what I'm supposed to do. "Please, tell me." Cait replys back, glaring at violet. "You expect everyone to give you what you want. If you want people to talk to you, you have to make them think you have what they want." Vi says answering caitlyn's question as she walks around her, looking her up and down.

'Oh God vi, what are you up to?' I think to myself as im watching this scene unfold. I cross my arms and stare at the two women. "And what do I have?" Cait quickly asks wanting another answer.

"You're hot cupcake." Vi says to caitlyn as she pins her to the wall. 'What the hell' I furrow my eyebrows a bit and zone out. 'Am i jealous?? No- that would be outrageous.' I'm pulled out of the trance by vi gesturing me to follow her.

===skip===

As me and violet are making our way to sevika I couldn't help but feel a bit confident. I've ripped sevika's arm clean off before, can't wait to do it again. I guess I've been quiet the whole walk because, "Are you alright?" The shorter woman asks me as I nod. We finally find the old hag, I go to make up a plan with violet but her impulsive thinking got the better of her.

Vi runs and knees sevika in the face, I pull off one of my knifes on my belt and charge at sevika. As vi is getting her ass beat, I stab sevika in her thigh. she lets out a cry and punches me, causing me to pull back. As im ready to strike again, Sevika allows more shimmer to flow through her mechanical arm, she exchanges her attention to vi and holds her by her arms.

I get behind sevika and hold her in a choke hold letting vi escape and punch sevika in her stomach. She coughs out blood, she hits my nose with her head making me groan in pain and let go. before I could get myself together I feel more blows to my face, I fall and I could make out a knee through my blurry vision, I braced myself for a broken nose but to my surprise it didn't come. Violet kicked sevika through the wall, she walked out through the massive hole sevika had put into it. Before she could get up violet steps on sevika's metal arm.

"Where's my sister? Where is he keeping her!" I could hear faintly as I struggled to get back on my feet, using the crumbling walls to help me walk.. I proceeded through the wall but I pause. "Keeping her? You mean jinx? She works for him." I felt my heart drop, Powder wouldn't. She wouldn't! I felt slight anger and denial flowing through my head like a breeze, the pain from sevika's previous punches fading away.

I walk through the door to see vi get stabbed by sevika's blade, I stare as my lips parted a bit.

She tosses vi to the side, I bite my lip to prevent tears from spilling. I run up to sevika punching her jaw followed by a satisfying crack. I pull another one of my knives off of my belt, slicing her arm off with it. I kick her in her knee causing her to fall, I step down to her level and let out a quiet chuckle as I lift the blade over my head.

Before I could finish her off caitlyn shoots just above me, I turn to her and she signals me to stop. I obviously wasn't going to listen but when I looked back sevika was gone. "Fuck." I say through gritted teeth. I wipe the blood off my face then I proceeded to pick up sevika's arm and secure it to my belt. 'Her arm(s) are like a childs collectable toy.' I think to myself as I slightly smirk. I turn back to vi and pick her up bridal style. I begin to walk off, vi in hand and Caitlyn on my side.

"Thanks" I hear vi say as she wraps her arm around my neck for 'more support'. like I'd ever drop her.. not by accidentat least.

"Yeah no problem. Maybe next time don't charge at someone like a bull who had just seen a red cape and knee them in the face?" I say as she scoffs. "Like you wouldn't" I roll my eyes at her and slowly pick up my pace. "Anyway, enough chattering we need to get you medical attention."

1428 words