Meet the Kiramman's

If this gets decent feedback I'll post the other chapters that are just screaming to be published and yay me I worked up the courage to publish this 😻😻‼️ ik the a/n says it the same thing too but cmon I wrote that like 3 days ago I NEED a separate chapter 💀

====

After what happened with Vander, Vi, Powder.. everyone. I just couldn't handle it anymore and decided to just, forget about everything. I've lived in the under city for basically all my life? No. No I haven't. Must got me confused with someone else.

When I was living on the streets someone was kind enough to take me in and thats basically where everything begun.
========
"Hey what's a little girl like you doing out here? Where are your parents?" The taller woman asks to the h/c haired girl. "Why? What's it to you? Look, if you're trying to.. y'know. I'm not interested." I reply back coldly, in fear of being taken advantage of. "What? Now you're over reacting, I would never do anything like that! Besides, I'm married." The woman says while showing me the big diamond ring on her finger. "Now, may you answer my question? What are you doing out here by yourself?" The silver headed woman asks again, more stern this time. I sigh as I begin to lie to her and say that I've been kicked out by my parents. "That's horrible!! How could anyone ever do that to their own blood?" The woman says in response, I could tell she was being genuine. "Hey how's about this, I take you home with me? I would really hate seeing a dead body the next time I walk down these streets." I stood there, shocked. Did this lady really want to take me in? Was this a trick?

"Uhh.. sure? I dont have anything to lose." I reply back with a look of uncertainty, I could tell that she noticed. The silver haired lady turned around and started walking as I quickly followed close behind her.
========
I've been training all morning. Because what else was there to do? Velma is always out because of her "councilor duties" and I have nobody to really interact with. Her husband died 2 years ago so it's just been us ever since. Not that i really cared, her husband wasn't really fond of having "strays" in their clean, sparkly mansion but I pushed through.

I walk upstairs to my room to grab a new set of clothes, im done for today ill just rest I thought to myself as I grabbed a black tuxedo hanging in my closet. I took off my sweat drenched tank top off and tossed it to the side, I slipped the tuxedo on then grabbed a pair of pants. I took off my also sweaty pants and tossed it to where my tank top was and quickly put the black fancy pants on. I then proceeded to pick out a belt, I obviously chose the one with my knifes on it, not like I was going anywhere. Or at least that's what I thought. After I slipped my belt on I heard a knock on my door. "Velma? What are you doing home so early? I thought you had to work extra." I say to the older woman as she opens the door and walks in. "Well, plans change. I see you're already ready, follow me child" Velma says with a straight face, as she started walking i followed along.
-----
"Are we almost there yet?? You know how much I hate walking!" I complain for the 50th time this walk. Before I could complain more we stop in front of a huge ass house, it was definitely bigger than Velma's. The older woman proceeded to knock on the door and I fixed my posture and tried to look.. formal. Unsure of who the person we're seeing was, I wanted to make a good impression on them.

As I see the door handle slowly turn, I am met by a woman with brown and white hair. "Ah Velma! You're finally here, and I'm assuming this is Y/n?" I hear the woman say to Velma as I get prepared to speak. "Yup, that's me." I say with a welcoming smile. "Pleasure to finally meet you darling, I've heard great things about you." The woman says to me as I glance at Velma, "she talks about me?" I think to myself a bit surprised.

I step into this woman's house and follow her to a room, she knocks and I hear a muffled, "Come in." From a feminine voice. As the door opens I glance at the brown haired woman and she nods, I step into the room and I get greeted by a blue haired girl who looked to be around my age. "Hello." I say while smiling, "Hello, y/n is it?" The blue haired girl says in response. "Wow am I that known here?" I say chuckling at my words, "I mean, you're all councilor Velma talks about." She says back to me as I turn my head to the ground, staring at the.. things on the ground, "this woman is really occupied I suppose." I think to myself as I think of something to say to start a conversation, assuming I'll be here for a while if Velma took me with her. "Caitlyn." The blue haired girl says, pulling me out of thought. "What?" I say back to her waiting for a response. "My name's Caitlyn." Caitlyn says to me, "Pretty name." I quickly say back to 1, be nice. 2, to start up a conversation as I know I'll be here long and I hate doing nothing. "Thanks, your name has a nice ring to it to." Caitlyn says in response, giving a toothy grin.

I sit on the floor examining the some sort of crime scene on the ground. "What's all this?" I ask breaking the silence. "Well, it's many things I suppose, Look." The blue haired girl says as she points at a picture of a.. monkey drawing. "wait that looks familiar" I think to myself as my eyes go wide. "This drawing keeps showing up on every crime scene. The answer is staring at me I just know it!" Caitlyn remarks as im stuck in thought. "Is she alive? No. It can't be.. I saw Silco with her, knife in hand. There's no way. Is violet alive? Is that even possible??" Before I could think the worst I see hands moving in front of me, "Helllooo? Y/n you good there?"

"Huh? Oh! Yeah shit sorry I just"

"Language." I hear as im rudely cut off. "My bad." I say to caitlyn who starts to laugh. "What? What's so funny?" I ask with a brow raised. "You, obviously. You can curse around me, I'm not some old strict person." I hear caitlyn say in between chuckles, I start to laugh too but before I could start talking more I am met by.. "Jayce?" I say, dumbfounded by the fact that the creator of hextech is standing before me, I hes kinda ugly in person.. I think to myself, "Uh, yeah." He says obviously not caring for my presence as he changes his attention to Caitlyn. "Bitch" is all I thought to myself before I zoned out, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

1235 words