past

'OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD' I thought to myself while panicing internally. "So uh.. how does this work?" Vi asks as she holds her hands behind her back. "We all like eachother is what we've established but uh– there's three of us." I could tell caitlyn was in thought, it's easy to tell when someone is in their imagination when you get stuck in yours too. "I'm not sure, how about we find out?" I ask with a raised brow while fidgeting with the fabric of my sleeve. "Why not? Worth a shot." Caitlyn finally says speaking up. "I wanna ask the question!" Me and vi says at the same time, I guess we had the same idea. "No, I'm saying it." I say as I look vi up and down with crossed arms. "No, I'm superior compared to your I'm saying it." Vi says while copying my motions.

"First off, no. you're not, Nobody's more superior than me. Second of all I used to always wrap your hands up so it should be me, as payback." I reply back confident that I had won the argument. "Oh yeah? Well who undid all the knots in your chains when nobody wanted to help? Me. So I should." "Well I-"

"Will the both of you be mine?" Caitlyn says finally speaking up after listening to our bickering. "Yes!" "Yes." We both say to the blue eyed girl

I finally step closer to the both of them and pull them into a hug. "You guys have no idea how long I've wanted this." I say barley above a whisper. I let go of them and smile. "Do you need a napkin? Your vest is kind of wet." Caitlyn asks while grabbing a paper towel off her desk, she rips two pieces and hands it to me. "Cait It's fine I don't-" I sigh and grab the towel from her, I wipe the darker spot a bit but then I realized what it was from. None of them knew I had been fighting, or at least that's what I thought. They're going to see the red stain.

I take the towel off of my vest, "Uh where's the trash?" I ask while gesturing that I'm finished. Caitlyn points to the side of her desk, I toss it in and hope they didn't see. If they did then I hope they thought I had spilled a red drink or something. "Thanks" I say to start a conversation. Caitlyn nods and we start to converse.

-couple hours later-

"Are we almost done? I'm bored" I complain again to caitlyn. "Hey, you said you two would help me and surprisingly vi did more work than you." I cross my arms and slowly slide on my chair so they could take pitty for me, didnt work they just continued their work and talked about boring paperwork shit. I pick up my pen and roll up my sleeve. I then bring the metal tip to my arm, I sketch out skulls, smiley faces. Anything to distract myself as the two took care of the papers.

After a couple minutes my arm was fully covered in stupid drawings, I put the pen back down then I set my head on the hard wood. My eyelids begin to feel heavy, I close them all the way and let myself drift off into sleep.

Caitlyn's pov

"Hey cupcake look at y/n" Vi whispers to me, I then glance at the now drooling girl. I chuckle a bit at her state. "She must've been doing a lot since I've been busy." I say while going back to writing on the probably hundredth paper. "She has, she's been kicking drunkards asses when we go down to the undercity." I look away from my paper and back at vi. "She thinks I don't know but I've been watching, you should've seen today.. quite the shows she puts up." I furrow my eyebrows at the pink haired woman. "So you just do nothing while she gets 'her ass kicked'?" The nerve of her, what if y/n gets seriously hurt? "Not exactly, she can handle her own." That wasn't quite.. reassuring.

"What was she like?" I ask as I lay my pen on the side. "What do you mean?" She replies as she also drops her pen. "Y/n, when she was.. younger." I see vi's facial expression change, was I too much? "You don't need to answ–" "No, no. It's fine I just- its okay cupcake." She gives me a slight smile, I return it.

"Hmmm" The girl hums, I assume she's thinking of what to say. "Oh, once after we came off of one of our jobs we accidentally snuck into a brothel." I furrow my eyebrows, this is gonna be good.

===

Vi's pov

"In here!" Y/n says and grabs my arm, pulling me into the room she was hiding in. She pulls me closer into her as she covers my mouth, restricting me from making too much noise. We see 4 enforcers run past the door and y/n's hand dropped. "Sorry, I knew you'd say something and the pilties were right behind you" I laugh a bit at her assuming I'd be noisy. I scrunched my nose at the sudden strong smells. "Why does this place smell like sweat and cigarettes, gross." I say to get an explanation.

"I don't know, I just wanted to get the enforcers off our asses." She lets go of me and we start to walk around. "EW! I JUST HEARD-" "Shhh! Calm yourself lady." I say cutting off the h/c haired girl. "I heard- ugh! I heard moaning.. where are we..?? This is so gross!" She crosses her arms as I laugh at her funny expressions. I walk to one of the open doors and see- "what the fuck." I whisper while I step back, eyes wide. I walk back to y/n who had also witnessed something.

"You saw a dick?" "I saw a dick." I laugh at her state. "There was 2." I couldn't take it, I bursted into a fit of laughter. "Shut up! It's not funny!! It's gross-" "Hey what are you kids doing in here?!" I look at the man who had caught us. "Shit, run!" Y/n grabs my wrist, we're now running back to Vander. "We should go back sometime, I saw boo-" "No." She replies back sternly, worth a shot.

===

Caitlyn's pov

I laugh at Vi's story, I never knew y/n was so innocent back then. "Did you actually wanna go back though?" Vi's face turned a bit pink. "No" I begin to laugh harder, she just lied. "I swear I didn't I just- ugh!" Tears started forming in my eyes from all my laughter. "Whatever, ugh. Let's just finish this stupid paperwork." I shake my head and smile, I pick up my pen and start writing.

1163 words