21| Tradition

"He did what!" Alyssa shouted through the phone

"He did what!" Alyssa shouted through the phone. Her auburn hair was thrown up in a messy bun.
She got bored, so she had FaceTimed me. 

"We'll get that fucker back." Alyssa smirked at the thought of getting back at Gabriel for the stunt he tried to pull yesterday.

Flash back
Yesterday

Shit. How the hell did I manage to leave my phone at my dorm?

Because you're stupid.

I hate this bitch.

Good cause I hate you too.

Fuck you!

Looking down the hall, I saw Gabriel leaning on the wall as he typed away on his phone. When he looked up, a dark smirk grew on his lips, causing my stomach to twist.

He pushed off the wall, stalking towards me. "Hello, sweetheart." I clench my hands into a tight fists at my side.

I tried to move around him, but he grabbed my bicep, pushing me against the wall. "Not so fast." I'm going to break this motherfuckers hand.

"Get the fuck off of me." I said calmly, but I could feel the anger that was trying to escape. He chuckled, shaking his head. "Playing hard to get?"

Is he fucking stupid?

Yes.

"And are you fucking stupid?" I snapped back. His arm moved above my head and his grip tightened on my arm.

"You don't what to tempt me, sweetheart." He leaned down to whisper in my ear. "You'll pay for it." I laughed before grabbing his wrist and twisting it.

"If you." I twisted more. "Ever fucking touch me." I twisted more, causing him to scream in pain.
"I will fucking kill you." I smirk, seeing the fear in his eyes. "You ain't going to do shit." His voice cracked.

He thinks I wouldn't?

In one swift movement, I twisted it again, hearing a snap sound, causing him to scream in pain. Letting go of his wrist and shoving him forward.

"You fucking bitch!" I laughed before making my way to the library.

Flash back ended

"We will, it's just going to take time." Alyssa nodded. Her eyes widened, like she had just remembered something.

"I almost forgot." She exclaimed. A bright smile took over her face. I watched as she placed her phone up against something.

"There's a party. And you are going!" Now I don't want to go because she told me I have to go. "Don't look at me like that." Alyssa pointed at me. I was so tempted to hang up.

"It's tradition." Alyssa said as she started doing her hair. Now I'm intrigued. "Dress in all black. It'll make things easier for you." She said before hanging up.

No goodbye?

Damn, I'm hurt.

Going to my closet, grabbing a black top,black jeans and put them on. Slipping on my black Converse. I brushed out my long black hair before putting two french braids in my hair.