Chapter 15

"What are you waiting for? Come inside."

Noah smiled warmly as he opened his apartment's door for me to enter. I in the other hand was quite astonished by how big his apartment was and slowly walked inside. He lives alone in this place?! "You just go now and take a warm shower." "W-what?" I questioned nervously as he walked away leaving me standing in the hall. Why am I feeling so nervous? We are both men so why am I embarrassed?

"Your clothes are completely wet and if you stay any longer like that you'll get sick." "B-but-" With that, Noah placed a white towel on my hands and looked at me with a smile. "Don't worry. I promise I won't do anything." My eyes widened and I immediately looked down to the floor feeling my ears getting sightly hot. "I-it's not like that..." Just then, I felt his hand resting on top of my head. "I know." He replied with a small laugh and then grabbed my hand and showed me where the bathroom was. "Just get inside. I'll give you my clothes so don't worry about what to wear." Without giving me the chance to say anything, he pushed me lightly inside the bathroom. I let out a sight and finally decided to go with the flow.

When I had finished bathing, a knock was heard from the door. "Liam, I prepared your clothes." I warped the towel around my body and opened sightly the door. "...Thank you." "N-no problem." Noah had immediately turned his head elsewhere with a small blush on his face as I looked nervously to the floor. I grabbed quickly the clothes and closed the door. Why am I so embarrassed? I wore the clothes Noah gave me and looked myself in the mirror. The blush in my ears still noticeable. "...I should had gone home..."

I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Noah looking at me with a smile. "I'll go to take a bath as well. You just make yourself at home." I nodded at him and sat on the couch. While he was gone I couldn't stop myself from overthinking. I still couldn't understand why Oliver hated me. I guess we should really talk about this soon...but, will he really answer me or push me further away? After a while, I heard the bathroom door open and I clenched my fists. I also need to give Noah my answer... What do I really feel about him?

"So, what would you like to eat?" I flinched at his sudden question and looked at him with curious eyes. He stood by the kitchen with casual baggy clothes and a towel around his neck. "You couldn't really eat at the restaurant so how about I make you something here instead? Just so you know, I'm a great cook." He said showing me a proud smirk. "I'll help-" I sat up ready to help but Noah just shook his head with a smile. "No you don't. You just sit there and wait for me to finish. I promise I'll make you a really great dinner."

I sat back down and let out a sigh. Why is he doing so much for me? Is it because he likes me or because we are friends? I... I don't even understand why he likes me in the first place. He helped me so many times and he even saved me. He is so great that I don't deserve to be liked by someone like him. I took a small glance towards Noah as he made dinner and a smile took place on my lips unconsciously. I want to know how it feels to like someone. I want to be able to understand my own feelings.

"Liam, dinner's ready." I heard Noah say after a while with a calm and caring tone. I walked towards the dinning table and sat opposite of Noah. "It looks really nice!" I complemented him smelling the delicious aroma of the food. I grabbed the fork and knife and started eating and soon enough my eyes widened in pure joy. "It's... It's really good!" "Haha, I'm glad you like it." He replied with a laugh as I was slowly eating the food he made. After a minute, I looked up from the food and saw Noah staring at me with his head resting on his right palm.

"Is something wrong?" "You're cute." Huh?! I stared at him with widened eyes and red face as he showed me a smug smile. "Liam... I really like you..." He began, now his face becoming more serious. "When I saw you trying to commit suicide today, I felt as if my whole world had shattered. I can't imagine how hard your life was for you to want to do something like that...but I wouldn't be able to forgive you for it." He's right... I'm a really horrible person...

"Liam... will you let me be selfish for a little?" He whispered as he got up from his sit, now walking closer towards me. My heart beating faster by the second. He approached me slowly as I immediately closed my eyes. Soon, I could feel his hot breath hitting my skin sending chills down my spine. Surprisingly, when I opened my eyes to see Noah, he was staring at me with a teasing smile.

"Why do you look so surprised? Didn't I promised to not do anything?" He laughed and I immediately covered my face in shame. Why did I thought he would do something?! Did... Did I just hopped for something more...? "I promised that I won't do anything to you without your permission." He got up and placed a hand over my head. "But that doesn't mean I won't try to make you fall for me." After saying those words he walked away leaving me being a blushing mess. My heart still throbbing.

"Oh and Liam," He stopped on his trucks and I turned my head to face him. "Make sure to tell me someday what happened to you, okay? About your cheek as well." He spoke pointing at his cheek for emphasis as I touched my own where Oliver had punched me. "I... I will..." He smiled and finally left inside a room. I let out a sigh and looked down at the floor. I should probably explain to him the whole situation... He deserves it.