Chapter 93: Konoha's Green Sprout, Tonan Makes A Move

Sarutobi Shinnosuke's residence was located about ten miles to the east of Naruko's study. At this moment, Sarutobi Asuma was sleeping. Suddenly, a deep hole burst open in the room's floor and Shinnosuke jumped out of it.

Asuma was startled awake and jumped off the bed, thinking it was an enemy attack, and he was prepared to fight. He breathed a sigh of relief seeing that the person was his elder brother.

Shinnosuke was about to explain things to him, but he suddenly frowned.

"Wind Style – Great Breakthrough."

"Fire Style – Flame Link Bullet."

The wind style and the fire style fused, and as if a shooting star, the fireball with a long tail swept downward. The attack range was big, enough to engulf more than half of the mansion. In an instant, the roof beams and pillars were smashed into pieces, then were burned into flying ashes by the raging flames. The entire mansion turned into a sea of flames.

"Earth Style – Multi Mud Wall."

Layer upon layer of mudflow surged, protecting Shinnosuke and Asuma. The wind and fire were wreaking havoc, which quickly evaporated the outer mudflow wall's moisture, turning it into scorched earth, and cracking it inch by inch. But until the end of the ninjutsu, Shinnosuke withstood it.

It seemed difficult to endure these attacks by himself, but in fact, it just consumed a little more chakra. Shinnosuke knew that it wouldn't be beneficial for him to continue to fight. Moreover, if he wanted to prove his innocence, he couldn't kill these guardian ninjas.

Thinking this, he prepared to run away with the perplexed Asuma.

"Do you really want to escape? Afraid you need our permission first!"

"Barrier – Four Violet Flames Formation."

The four guardian ninjas, standing on the four corners of the mansion, jointly raised a purple barrier to trap the two people inside. Seeing this, Shinnosuke frowned and thought this was going to be troublesome.

Immediately afterward, he shouted, "I didn't kill His Majesty."

In the Four Violet Flames Formation, the two guardian ninjas stared coldly at Shinnosuke. It was obvious that they didn't believe him and said, "Then, why did you run away?"

Hearing the question, Shinnosuke became silent. 'Could it be that I should have let you all search my memories without running away?'

Looking at the barrier around, Shinnosuke took a deep breath and thought, 'Damn it, I've to get serious.'

"Asuma, after the barrier is broken, immediately run back to Konoha and look for father."

After speaking in a low voice, his hands seemed to become blurry, instantly making countless hand signs.

"Be careful, this guy wants to forcibly break the barrier."

"You are underestimating us!"

"Fire Style – Hellfire."

A blue fire sprang out of the ground and instantly engulfed the entire barrier. At that time, another guardian ninja also finished making the hand signs, then shouted,

"Wind Style – Spiraling Pressure."

The air inside the barrier began to rotate, causing the flame to form a fire tornado, and Shinnosuke was in the eye of the fire tornado. The temperature in the eye of the fire tornado increased rapidly.

At this moment, Shinnosuke slammed his hands on the ground and shouted, "Earth Style – Multi Overturning Dragon Technique."

In an instant, the Fire Capital seemed to have an earthquake, and the earth seemed to be roaring. The spiderweb-like cracks suddenly appeared on the ground, and ferocious earth dragons sprang out from the cracks, then slammed on the ground.