EXTRA🔞

This will be a Smut chapter since now that we are in the Future, I might aswell do Some stuffs that They do Now-

Me during making this: 😭💀🤨🏃

------(Got lazy typing- )

As you and Kusuo eats in on the Table, you Look on the Smaller male and Spoke. "Want to Join me in the Bath?"

Kusuo chuckled and He nodded, quietly walking down the Room to the Bathroom, you set the Water to Warm and let the water fill Up, after awhile you took the first Step and Sat inside, warm Water rush to you and Sat down on a Comfortable Corner, then Kusuo followed next And Was sitting on your Lap along with the Water rinsing on his Lower body.

You took some water with your Hands and Splash it on his Back, he didn't mind and let's You Wash him.

"You look Cute here you know?" You said and He looked at you. "I know, you've said it So many Times."

You smile a little and Hug him, touching each other was a Little Slippery but His Skin was soft and smooth, you pulled him closer and Let him sit on you Hugging him, then he leaned his head back to See you and Kissed you Immediately.

There he Moved his Legs down And was Placed onto your Legs letting you Feel his entire body Touching you somewhere And anywhere.

"Kusuo I wanna can I?" You were on his shoulder, stiff as a Rock below Poking him below he Said. "We already did That Yesterday but I guess I can't refuse It."

Hearing he meant Yes you Went straight to his Neck, moving your Tongue up and down To his Neck and Shoulder, you gently Bit aswell.

You moved your Hips from below Rubbing each other And He used one of his Abilities to Help your Manhood avoid from Slipping and Make itself Shove in him, he immediately wrapped you And tightening but he wasn't That tight as Again, you did It yesterday with him.

Having A Height gap, you got even Bigger and he himself remained the same size, you smiled feeling The Slippery and Clenched Kusuo who was Squeezing you, you Started Thrusting up and Down, no noises from below as water covers it And you hear is just the Noises emitting from Kusuo.

You moved your Arms, both hands in different places, one was moving up holding The Smaller male on his neck, holding him gently while Kissing his nape And his Shoulder, the other Hand moving down, grabbing Kusuo on his Length who was halfway submerged, slowly moving your Hand in a Slow and Steady phase, pleasing both Inside and Outside.

The room was filled with Lustful sounds, echoing around the room, the water Jumps as Each thrust happens, such Pleasing movements make the Small one reach his Climax Earlier.

Without saying a Word, he Leaned his head back to your chest while he Emits his quiet Moans, you let go And hugged him, still moving below It was different as every time he Reached his Climax, he becomes More tighter than Usual.

As he squeezes you More, you soon reached The end and You moved Faster, you can't tell if You just got bigger as you Almost reached The Climax or he was Tighter, soon Finally releasing The Stuffs in him.

Slowly still moving you both Catched each Others breath and You hugged him from behind, you noticed him Turned around to you.

"What is it?" You looked at Him.

He was holding on your Shoulder while He looked at you without looking away.

"I kinda want to do It again." He hides himself By clinging onto your Chest and you Pat his back, while moving both Arms down to him.

"Alright if you say so." You smiled and Kissed him, he answered back by Pushing his Tongue into you and You started Moving below again.

-After all that Stuff.

You two went out with Towels, heading to the Bedroom grabbing Clothes and Finally went to Sleep.

End of Bonus Chapter.