🔞Chapter 14🔞

Another Smut chapter 😭
Honestly I kind of enjoy making this story But sometimes I run out of ideas so Sorry, you can suggest some.
Anyways thank you for reading 💞

The Night, you make me Happy.

• • * * • * * • •

As you Kiss the other in his bed his arms had wrapped around you in your Neck, you looked at Him and you went over his neck to use Your Tongue to give him Pleasure there.

"Y-Y/N?" He looked at you and He started to Make such great noises for you To hear, you Decided to move your Cock against his to tease him and you can feel his Smaller Length growing Bigger and Harder as you Teased him.

You smiled and decided to Play with him, you pick up the other and swapped each others Position.

"Want to Try controlling?" You said in a Soft tone As the other Sits in your Waist having there Core rest onto your Cock.

"Fuck you Y/N." He said, you chuckled and decided to say the same thing.

"Don't worry I will." He got flustered, you moved your Hips under him to break his Silence.

"S-stop that." You giggled and Kept moving.

"You can begin, Go on." He didn't understand you till He heard your Thoughts.

He proceeded to Lay down in between your Thighs and his Hands went over to your Pants, he gripped onto the Tip and slowly pulled down The Fabric Clothe seeing That Urgent and Throbbing Length he Stared at it before deciding a Move.

"What do I do with This?" He looked at you, you pointed At your Mouth and he Understood what you Meant.

He looked back at Your waiting Length And he leaned forward As his Tongue touches The Tip, it sent a Tense feeling for a Second and slowly felt nice.

You felt his Hand gripped onto the Length beneath and slowly moved up and down while His tongue Plays with The tip, it Felt Nice and Warm and you watched him teased You as he Started to use his mouth.

He kissed onto the tip before he slowly Entered in his Mouth, his tongue Devoured half of your Length while he kept Going down Eventually reached halfway he Started to Slow down, you knew It reached his Throat.

He stopped Moving but his Tongue moved around, after a few seconds He moved up and Down slowly while He was Sucking Strongly as if he was trying to Make it quick, it makes you release Pleasuring Sounds.

His Wet Mouth had covered to your Length, his Saliva was slippery making it so Easy to Move up and down, you Noticed he went deeper And it went More in his mouth.

You placed your Hand in his head And gripped into his hair Pushing him down, He managed to take you Fully in And it reached to his Throat.

You let go and he moved his head up, Alot of saliva had covered to your Length and he Coughed while looking at you.

"Y/N..." He was pouting and you Chuckled.

"Sorry, It felt too good."

You glanced on your Throbbing and Soaked length and back to The Other person. "If you want, you can Sit in my waist now."

He looked at The mess he made with his Mouth and Took him a Minute to Decide to undress, he stepped Infront of you and crouched down having his Core close to your Twitching Length.

His hand drenched in Wetness holded your Length to angle it To his core and you felt it Touch him, it was going to get Inside Easily and without warning.

The Psychic Boy had actually moved down quickly Sliding it in Halfway, you Released such Sounds as he Squeezes you.

"Tell me before You had move down!" You said to him, he grinned and Continued moving.

You holded him in his Waist and pulled him closer while pushing his body back to change the Angle and you Thrust up, he Twitched and Let out a Sudden Noise you also had a Grin you knew that was his Weak spot His Pleasure spot.

You pulled him down And you felt his Flawless skin touches you It was soft and He started to Moved up and down in Your entire Length, his Noise echoed to the room As you Felt lost at the feeling It was tight and So warm It was Home.

He was Squeezing onto you Like as If it was his first Time, maybe because It had been Weeks since you Felt this feeling He was perfect for you and Could give you the best Pleasure.

You kept moving slowly while holding onto him, he jumps Up and down on you The Sounds we're Loud and It makes you Both Turned on more, he looked at you and He was Trying not to Make Moans, how cute.

As you thrust Faster and Harder you Noticed his Throbbing And Twitching Length had already Been leaking Precum from Hitting him in his Pleasure spot, he looked at you with Desperation.

"Y/N I'm close."

You stopped moving and he looked at you with A Confused face.

"Go on, Move for me." You teased him.

"Fuck you Y/N." He moved up and down and His Moans we're Loud as he was Suddenly Dripping more Precum, you took this opportunity to Use your Hand and holded on his Length and Help him, you Moved your hand Forward and Back fast enough to make the other Make more Pleasuring noises.

You felt a Burst of White liquid at your Hand and It reached to Your chest, he stopped moving and slammed his entire body down having your Length fully in him.

You pulled him to a cuddle and you kept moving, the Little boy Started to Moan in your Ear as you Thrusted to him Faster, you can hear the sound and whenever your length popped out you would Push it back in, making the Other makes such adorable noises for you.

"Kusuo, i'm coming." You warned for him to Know.

His arms we're In your Neck and you raised your Hips to Move faster, you slowed down as You felt your Twitching and Eager Length had finally released All of your Fluid.

He sits up and looked at you, you glanced at your Cock which was still in him and there was little droplets of you in him, he pulled himself up and your length rested down and it slowly goes back to normal and so did his.

You cuddled the other and kissed the back of his Neck.

"I love you so Much Kusuo." You whispered Behind him.

"I love you too Y/N." Nothing but Cuddling each other was the Only thing left.

• • * * • * * • •

Some stuffs for this Chapter.

Believe it or not, Kusuo actually Likes doing it with You, just you controlling.

Kusuo smiled genuinely when you said You love him.

Kusuo cleaned everything up so It looks like nothing Happened, and returned both You and His clothes back.

End of Chapter,

Thanks for Reading.