Chap 4.

Disastrous life

Y/N Pov

I woke up and Groaned, only to see It was still Night, then realized you slept early, you looked on the window which was odd, you remembered you we're looking on the walls Side then you Looked behind you to see a Pink haired guy who was sleeping quietly behind you, with his arms wrapped up to your chest.

"Saiki?"

His body was Snuggling behind yours then you realized the Sleeping position you both we're in.

"Saiki you're spooning me!"

You heard a Slight mumble and slowly glanced at the other male.

You sighed and tried to Move his Left arm off of you slowly to avoid waking him up.

Then you turned around to face him and Boy he was sleeping deeply, you pulled Saiki closer to you and cuddled him.

His body is warm, as if you we're hugging A Comfy thing.

He moved his head and it Landed on your collarbone.

"A-ah Saiki."

You couldn't move yourself and Just looked at Him resting onto you.

You decided to move your hand and Gently stroked on his hair, he flinched and You kept moving.

You let out a smile and admire him.

After a few minutes of cuddling him, you Gently move him away and stood up.

You looked at saiki and Cover him with your Blanket, and placed a Small kiss on his forehead.

"Sleep tight Kusuo."

You went downstairs and Decided to make Breakfast for you and Saiki since he might wake up Soon.

Your thoughts We're filled of Saiki and you just cook there and Blushed.

"Get out of my Head you Idiot." You said.

Once you finished and Placed it on the table, you heard a Footstep coming behind you and you Glanced to see Saiki who just woke up.

"Goodmorning K-Saikii!"

Saiki Pov

My dream was weird, as soon I felt weird things happening to me, I felt a warm Host and it a Sudden touch between my head.

I woke up to find myself in Y/N's bed and I was covered by a Blanket which had A Nice design in it, I looked around.

He wasn't here, then I heard something downstairs so I decided to check.

"Goodmorning Saiki!"

Oh, it's just you.

I looked at the table and I saw two Plates with Three stacks of Pancakes, talk about Delicious.

I sat down and He sat next to me and we ate in silence.

A nice silence.

Y/N Pov

I took our Plates and Placed them in the sink, and then waved Saiki a Goodbye as we will have school later.

I watched him exit the house and Sighed and went on to wash our plates.

Time passed quickly and You took a shower And wore your PK Academy Uniform.

"Nice."

You grabbed your bag and Head out, only to be seen Saiki was waiting for you outside and Two more people.

"Ah, hello Saiki, kaidou and uh Nendou."

"Hey Y/N!" The small one Yelled.

"Oh hey Pal wanna go get some ramen?" Stop picking your nose Infront of me...

"Hi." Short words as always Huh Saiki?

The four walked together And the two weren't having a Peaceful time since the two we're Fighting against on Ramen and this Vet Blackout Wigs?

You could just listen and then You all arrived at School.

"Woah."

"Isn't our school amazing, it's sealed from the Evil from Dark Reunion!" What even is that.

"You mean Evil Park Ramen onion?"

You chocked and tried to Hide your Laughter and The smaller one Was Pissed from Nendou.

The four went to Change shoes and then Went to there classrooms, while you went to The office and find your Class.

Once you received your Class, you head where it was and The teacher was waiting for you outside the room.

"Your the new student, correct?"

I nodded, and she entered the room And you Waited outside.

"Alright class today we will have a New student with us, please come in."

You walked inside and Your attention went immediately to Saiki who was surprised you two are classmates along with the Other two.

"Please greet yourself."

"My name is Y/N L/N and I'm from C/N, I am thankful if you take care of me."

You bow down and the teacher announced you're seat.

"Thank you Y/N, please sit behind Beside Saiki."

Saiki raised his arm to now where you Sit you smiled and followed.

Once you sit, the attention went straight forward to you as when.

A Small Guy.

A Ramen dude.

The girl from Social Media.

A Glutton.

Another Glutton but Better looks.

And a Rich guy.

"A-ah, hi?"

You felt a Hand resting on your shoulder and It was Kaidou who was ranting about Dark Reunion again.

Meanwhile the attention swapped when The Glowing girl Infront of you placed her arms in your Table.

"Hi Y/N!"

Get away from me already.

"Uhm, hi?"

Saiki Pov

I listened to Y/N and Teruhashi's conversation.

"How is this guy not saying Oh yet, oh well doesn't matter he will soon fall for the perfect beautiful girl"

"Yeah he won't."

And then I realized Teruhashi is going a Little to far now, she was Moving closer to Y/N and it made Him uncomfortable.

"Teruhashi stop that."

"Uhm, please Move I'm uncomfortable." Y/N said.

"Good job Y/N."

Teruhashi just Apologized and went to her seat.

"Oh my god Oh my god I didn't knew I made him Uncomfortable, no worries he will soon fall for me, no one can resist a Beautiful and Perfect girl like Me!"

"Again, no."

• • * * • * * • •

Word count: 951