Chap 2.

It's not a Date.

Saiki Pov

He is, good.
I opened my door and walked to my Chair to sit down, while I watched him sit in my bed.

"Looks like he's shy."
Silence filled the room for awhile till Saiki spoked to him.

"What's your name."

He looked at Me as he saw a Ghost.
"Your name."

He opened his mouth and I heard him. "Y/N.."

"This is so Embarrassing I would die rather this!"

"Are you seriously that Shy? C'mon I'm not even scary."

Y/N looked at me and He approached me, I looked up as he was standing and I was sitting.

He hold out a Paper and Their was something written.

"Do you read Books? What kinda question is that?"

I nodded and he Gleamed with a smile. Too bright.

"Can I see your books if you don't mind?" I nodded and pointed at the shelf He looked Happy and A light feeling came in me, don't know what that feeling is but Ignore it.

Y/N Pov

He had alot of books and I couldn't pick which one to choose I just find it Amusing.

~~Again time skip brought to you by Kusuke's failed Coffee Jelly machine~~

His name is interesting, Kusuo Saiki.
He was taller/shorter than me And those Athena's and weird glasses kind of Makes him feel stand out but I brush it off as his Clothing type.

I was enrolled to a School PK. Academy.

I received the uniform, it looked so Different back at (Your Country), probably because This is a different Place.

School starts tommorow I hope I won't have a Hell year.

Third Person Pov

Y/N walked outside in casual clothes heading to The Park nearby, he felt like going out Today he didn't knew why but went on with it.

As he walked he sat down and On the Bench and watched some children playing, someone tapped his shoulder Which made Y/N jumped in surprise only to see a Light blur haired guy and a Weird chin person.

"Hey are you new Around here?" The shorter one Asked.

"Yes we just moved here yesterday."
Y/N replied and The Light haired one sat next to Y/N.

"The names Shun Kaido the Jet Black Wings!" He proudly said.

"Jet black what?" Y/N got confused but didn't bother to know, he felt something Uncomfortable behind him as like someone is starting at him.

"You look like A Nice guy." The weird chin guy Told me in a creepy way behind me, sending me In fear.

Y/N eyes Glances when he saw A Pink hair guy walking Infront of them the person behind Y/N suddenly disappeared.

Saiki Pov

"Yare yare I can't believe I have to walk outside I just wanted a day off in my room."

As I walked I turned to a corner and saw Three familiar people.

Ignore them, I don't know them.
Suddenly a big guy just came straight at me, seriously nendou.

"Hey Pal."

"Don't pick your Nose Infront of people Idiot."

I figured this would happen but why are they with Y/N, did they just met or- I was cut off.

"I seriously can't understand this guy." Seems like someone is having a problem.

Oh it's just Kaido and Y/N, but Y/N is struggling to keep up with Him.

Saiki just walked past them and heard Someone's thoughts again.

"Someone help me I wanna get out of this guy-"

"Fine I'll help you "

Saiki walked to Y/N and Kaido ignoring nendou Inviting them for Ramen, and Saiki took Y/N's wrist and walked away with him.

"Saiki You know him?"

"Crap I gotta make a Excuse."

"He's my friend." I finally dragged Y/N to the corner finally escaping those two.

"Wah Thanks so much Saiki!" Y/N said to me.

I nodded my head and continued to walk, but I was stopped again.
Seriously how much more?

"I was wondering if you want to Come I'm gonna go to A Cafe and eat something."

"I simply can't refuse that especially if there is Coffee Jelly!"

I looked back to Y/N and nodded And continued walking while he followed behind me, Another annoyance in My already disastrous life.

I followed Y/N and it seems like a familiar place, don't tell me It's that Glutton.

"I knew it."

Y/N had brought me to One of that Glutton's work spot, however It's fine she doesn't know Y/N yet. Just yet.

As Y/N bought me in, he dragged me To one of the Tables next to the Window, it was Comfortable.

Then Y/N thoughts rushed in my mind.

"This place looks Beautiful, I hope he likes it."

"Yes I do."

Then the Waite-Glutton came in our Table, of course she greets me And asked me who The other person. "I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you!" Y/N shoke her hand Which is a little weird since That glutton is somehow has a bigger hand than Y/N, huh probably because he's Slim.

Y/N looked back at me With the look that He would bite me right now. "Pick what You'd like to Get!"

'Treating me Already? Isn't that A bit early?" I washed off the thought and Pointed on what I always want to choose.

"Coffee Jelly? Sure It looks Delicious."

"Thank you for Agreeing with me."

I still didn't knew what he picked, but I'll see it later.

After a Little bit of listening of his Daily life, That glutton finally arrived with my Coffee Jelly, and Y/N ordered a Chocolate cake.

Looked like he is also into sweet like me.

"That's cute."

He wanted quietly, unlike the That Guy who eats the same thing and Is Noisy about it.

Let's go eat Ramen Ramen Ramen Ramen Ramen.

"Get out of my Head."

Y/N was eating Quietly, like It was filled with silence. A comfortable silence.

...not really.

There's a Glutton staring at us.

"Y/N look behind you already."

Y/N Pov.

I was so happy Eating with Saiki, the silence between us is so Comfortable.

I looked at Him and he had a Weird expression.

"What is it?"

Saiki then pointed his finger Behind me and when I looked behind.

Oh my god.

There was a Wild boar with red hair Who's mouth is dripping wet with Saliva and Is staring at us both so Deeply.

I was in Complete shock till Saiki spoke.

"Calm down."

She called down-

END OF CHAPTER 2

WORD COUNT: 1105