Chapter 10.

The Perfect Coffee for my Jelly.

• • * * • * * • •

Y/N Pov

There was Four people in one Log to sit on, The sound of Night is peaceful And the others Started to Talk about each Other's stories I listened but Saiki just fell asleep On my shoulder.

Toritsuka and Aiura noticed It and Started to Send hearts In my way God damnit, Aren changed the Topic.

"Hey guys Do you all have a Crush?"

The Boys started Yelling and Pointing to Teruhashi, simps.

Hairo looked at Chiyo and Kaidou Who we're Sitting next to each Other and Before he was gonna speak again He was cut off my Toritsuka and Aiura who Challenged everyone.

"Here's a Challenge for everyone!" Aiura proudly announced.

"You'll have to Kiss or Hug the person next to you." Toritsuka.

Half of the Boys cried And some we're Disgusted Since they didn't sat next to Teruhashi, I looked at Teruhashi And gaved her a Creepy grin As to Kiss the person next to her. Nendou.

"I'll go first!"

Chiyo had quickly Hugged Kaidou and It left him Froze and Turn to a Tomato Sheesh.

Teruhashi just Hugged Nendou You can see the amount of Terror in her eyes Because Nendou gave her That Nightmare face.

As the Circle nearly finished It was me left, Toritsuka and Aiura we're looking at Me and They we're Doing the Hand kiss Sign saying I should Kiss Saiki Infront of everyone, damn you Two and your tricks.

"So Y/N are you Gonna Kiss or Hug the Sleeping Saiki?" Kaidou and Aren said together.

I looked at Saiki and moved my Hand to his Chin He was sleeping so Quietly and Peacefully, I am so sorry for this Kusuo.

I pulled his chin And I leaned my head down and Kissed him And then retreated A second Later Half the Class we're Screaming which woke Saiki up, don't mind what Happened Saiki.

The moon had Rise to the sky And most of everyone had fallen Asleep Saiki was still Awake And He was stargazing, the Moon was shining At him.

"Saiki why aren't you asleep yet?"

He looked at you with the same ever expression It wasn't anything new.

"I can't sleep."

"Oh."

You went and Sit next to him and watched the skies And he placed his head to Your Shoulder which made you Look at him.

"Saiki?"

"If I told you That I've been feeling weird with You, will you still Like me."

You raised your arm and wrapped it around him He wasn't still Sure What's wrong.

"Tell me Saiki."

"I'm willing to Listen."

He had a Small smile It's His first time showing It to You and Didn't told him about it Till he Spoke.

"You may be Foreign and Have different experience than Here but Do you ever Like me?"

"Of course I do Besides you are my First Friend ever since I got here." Y/N.

"It's just."

He looked at you.

"I feel Like I'm having a Crush on you, Damnit." Him swearing In a short way possible was cute.

"Kusuo Saiki."

He looked at you when he Heard you saying his Name.

"I've actually had a Crush on you ever since I met you, I thought you we're Mean and Cold but You are actually Nice and Sweet."

"Who told you I'm Mean and Cold." He pinched your Cheek.

"Saiki, I'll Tell you what happened when you we're asleep."

"Back there, Toritsuka and Aiura challenge everyone to Kiss or Hug those who sat next to them, And since you are the person next to me I kissed you Infront of everyone."

He pinched your again.

"Idiot don't Just use my body When I'm asleep!"

"I know I know I'm sorry."

"Y/N, Can I know What do You like about me."

"Well you are Small, handsome and Has very Cute Stuffs. And when we-"

"Don't get there."

"Alright, I'll say It."

You leaned Over to Saiki And he looked at you.

"I really Love you Kusuo."

You kissed Him deeply He moved his Arms around you Letting you know He feels the Same aswell, you both we're Genuinely together Now.

"I love you too Y/N."

The Moonlight shined As Saiki had Pulled me down.

"This time, I'm not going to let go."

He cuddled you And you Cuddled him back And finally drifting to Sleep.

Saiki Pov

"Yare yare, thank you Toritsuka and Aiura."

"No Problem Saiki!" Toritsuka.

"You can Count on us!" Aiura.

I looked at Y/N and he was Already sleeping While I was looking at his Face or his Cute face I had moved my Hand to his Hair and then Pulled him tight so I wouldn't or He won't let go.

Goodnight Y/N.

• • * * • * * • •

Word Count: 799