🔞Chapter 18.🔞

Another Lemon Chapter? Oh well I guess It's been awhile so Enjoy this Disastrous Chapter, also Thank you again for Reading This!

• • * * • * *• •

Shall we get Coffee Jelly Tonight?

• • * * • * * • •

Saiki had Knock you down in his Bed, kissing you Deeply as You moved your Arms Behind him, you rolled him down and glanced at him, his purple eyes we're drilling at your (E/C) Eyes as He looked away embarrassed from saying Something.

"I want to Do It with you..." He covered his Mouth with his hand and You pulled his arm away to Kiss him.

"I will do it gently." You said, while Holding his hand down to the Sheets while Moving down to his neck.

You gently licked at his neck, nibbling Gently Avoiding to Bite him as You unbuttoned his Uniform, his other Hand was Behind you and was Quietly touching the Back of your Head not letting you go on his neck.

He liked it and You kept going, listening to his Small Faint noises Trying to keep it low.

"Is anyone Else here?" You asked, whispering to his Ear.

"No, It's just us." Since he is a Psychic and Can tell if someone is Around, you trusted him and Kept nibbling on his neck, soon you moved down To his shoulder, gently biting And kissing it, you managed to remove his Uniform and Played with his Body.

"Y/N, please." He was Getting a Little desperate from his Tone, you smiled and Kissed him before moving Down, unbuttoning his School Pants and Pulling it down, you can tell how Turned on he was and You Giggled.

You move yourself Down and Went closer to His Manhood, you Rubbed your fingers Sliding along To the top, then wrapped each finger to Grab it and Slowly please the Boy.

Moving your Hand up and down slowly, he was Biting on his Lips You went faster And he Didn't had a Slight change, you stopped and Pointed it to Your face.

Opening up your Mouth and slowly Moving it in, he Grabbed you in the hair But you already had It in your Mouth, he stopped trying to pull you up but instead He pushes you down slowly and You added up by Moving your Tongue around him.

He was Emitting different Noises this Time and he Let's go of you, you took the Opportunity to Drastically suck and Moved down and Up Fast, he fell down, having his arm covering his face and His mouth explained everything.

You felt him Getting stiffer and decided to Push down more and He was Twitching, you heard Him moaning Louder as He reached his Climax and You catched everything in your Mouth.

You waited for Him to Finish and Pulled up and let Him see your Mouth filled with His semen, he looked away Embarrassed. "Stop that!-"

You made him look at You and swallowed, he was surprised and He looked at You from below.

"Hey, isn't it about Your Turn?" He said.

You smiled and Raised your Two fingers "Cover this with your Saliva Okay?" He opened his mouth a little and you placed your fingers, he sucked on them Covering it Slippery liquid, you pulled out and Moved your fingers quickly Down to his exposed Core.

"I'll push two In Alright?" You spoke while slowly Pushing Your fingers in, he was Squeezing onto your fingers as you Moved in, pushing deeper in him.

You purposely aimed up Locating his Great Spot and finally Hitting it, he tensed up and You Rubbed both your Fingers, he was Moaning faintly and you Pressed A little deeper, he jolted and Covered his mouth He looked at you and thoughts rushed in your Head.

"Hey- be gentle!-"

"I know I know."

You Continued rubbing around while scissoring him inside Trying to loosen him up, doing a few more Stretching you Pulled out and see It was Spread open for you to get in, you looked at Him.

"Do you want me to?" You said as you Remove your Clothes one by One and finally having your manhood Exposed and was positioned to His opening.

"If I want Anything, it'd be you." He said and He pulled you down to Cuddle him, you hugged each other as You slowly Push inside feeling His loosened up Insides.

The pleasure was Overwhelming as he was Gripping onto you, it felt he Was trying to Pull you in And he Was perfect.

His arms around you while Nibble on his Neck, listening to his Pleasing Moans as you sped up.

He pulled your head to look at Him and you Gave him a Kiss, you moved your Tongue in his mouth Dominating him, not going to rough On Having your entire Shaft moving deeply to the Smaller male.

You kept on Aiming his Pleasure spot and you could Feel his Manhood letting out Small Amount of precum as It bounces on both you and His Stomach, you hit it Harder and His moans we're Getting louder, you soon heard him Suddenly moaning Much more but changed to a Catching his breath After, you noticed he had came and It was Alot.

You stopped moving And moved your body up to see His mess, you travel your Fingers to his Body picking up Small Amount of his Liquid and licked it with your Tongue before deciding to Move Faster in him.

Hitting him at his Deepest spot you Get more and More pleased as you Felt a Feeling of something coming out, you leaned forward To Kiss him, twirling both tongues And Thrusting quicker to Let out everything inside of Him, you moaned In his mouth and Slowed down from moving.

You catch your Own breath and You felt a Hand touching you, your body was no longer tired And you see Him grinning.

"I'm up for Another." He said.

You smiled and Kissed him and Spent the Day playing with him.

...

You and Kusuo we're Cuddling in the bed, his pink hair having your Attention, you stroked it.

"Hey Kusuo." You whispered to him.

"Hmm?" He looked at you.

"Want to get Coffee Jelly Tonight?"

"Yes, I will." He responded.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Kusuo."

You both ended up cuddling together In the bed as Minutes passed And finally got the Courage to Stand up, heading outside to a Cafe, sitting in a Table and Enjoying Coffee Jelly as then Spend the last minutes on Sleeping together back in the room.

~♥

Chapter End.