Chapter 9.

Leave us Alone.

A few days had Gone by, or A Month.

Everything just went fine Except Teruhashi trying and Attempting to Steal Saiki away from me, like Doesn't she understood yet.

Another day had come, and you went over to Saiki's to spend the Weekend, or atleast Us.

Sometimes Nendou Appears at the Strangest places possible For example, Saiki's window or Even Under his Bed what the hell.

Kaidou on the other hand is Starting to get close to Chiyo, Finally some Less Noise.

Sometimes when Saiki's parents or my Parents away we would Spend some time Together, It was fun since no One makes That much noise...really.

We could spend the night together playing or Watching anything and sometimes make Sweets for each other.

"Kusuo." You said.

"Hm?" He replied.

"What am I to you?"

He looked at you directly in his eyes.

"You are my closest friend And one of my favorites now."

I didn't mind what He said aslong as we Are close, I want him to Stay with me.

As the two of us had arrived to school again Of course Together, The other two Fellas rushed in.

"SAIKIII!!! Y/N!!!"

Aiura had Run to Saiki while Toritsuka went to Y/N.

"Y/N tell Saiki to Stop being a mooddd." You laughed at Aiura and Disagreed her.

"You guys are rude."

Not me.

The four of us Walked to the hallway where we Head to Me and Saiki's Class, before separating the Two they Invited us to Spend the School Break on Traveling to a Resort.

Well If it's swimming I'll go, I looked at Saiki and he Joined aswell.

Because of us Being in the door of our Classroom, the door opened and Alot of people Rushed to us.

"Can we Join Too?!"

After Discussing that Entire Issue Of Everyone, finally decided to All go on a Beach instead since there are too Many.

Well except Saiko off Course, he is that Rich guy who Owns a Resort and a Beach.

As you and Saiki went home together, you decided to Bring stuffs on What you will Need.

"Let's see sunscreen."

Your thoughts cut off as you Just find yourself Already packed up.

"Eh?"

Weird.

You went over to Saiki and He was already Ready, talk about a 2 day Trip.

• • * * • * * • •

Time was so Fast we We're already here, Did we teleport or Just skipped Time.

Didn't matter, the Girls like Chiyo, Teruhashi and Aiura just Went to the bathroom Getting dressed to there Swimwear and a Giant Crowd of Guys rushed and waited at the Door.