🔞⚠️Chapter 7.⚠️🔞

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT SO SKIP IF YOU WISH.

AGAIN I WONT SAY IT, THIS IS SMUT READ IT OR SKIP IT.

A Desired Touch.

Y/N Pov

"Y/N tell me what do you want to do now."

"

What?"

I looked at Him and He was Blushing, Saiki is feeling something?

"Saiki what do you mean."

His arms moved to my Shoulders and Pulled me, and he whispered at me.

"I have a problem here, help me atleast."

Something touched me from below and I immediately knew.

"Saiki are you?"

He nodded quickly.

"Tell me if I should stop, okay?"

He looked away Trying to hide that Embarrassed face, I smiled and I moved to his Neck.

A took a Gentle bite and Heard a small Gasp from him, he was new to this experience So I moved to his shoulder and slowly sucked on that spot.

From here A different sound Came out of him, the sound of pleasure.

It was pleasing.

Continuing to Suck on his shoulder my hands grabbed onto his Shirt and I pulled them away, showing that Clear skin of his It was a delight to see.

"Let's see if you like it here."

Moving Down to his chest I raised my Hand to him.

One, Two.

"Two?" Was his response.

He grinned and let my tongue out And gently licked his Nipples, I heard another sound of pleasure It's cute.

It's beautiful seeing him like this, so Cute and Small.

I looked down And things rushed in my mind, I moved my hand down and It landed in his Thigh.

He looked at me.

"Y/N..."

"Do you want me to?"

"Up to you."

Up to me then, I moved my Hand in and touched that Bulge in that Shorts of yours.

I moved my hand inside his Short and to his Boxer and there I felt the heat in his dick.

He a different Sound this time, he moaned.

I guess he is sensitive down here.

"Kusuo, you don't mind right?"

"What is?"

I moved down between and I was between his Legs to his Thighs, I pulled the rest of his clothes out of the way, his flawless skin is so beautiful.

My face was Right Infront of his most sensitive part, I guess this is where I should start.

"You ready Kusuo?"

He can't speak, I'll take it as a yes.

Instead of the first Move, I went straight to the Point I want to pleasure him as much as possible.