𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟻.

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝

"can't believe you dragging us wit chu in the chi our son like a month old

"can't believe you dragging us wit chu in the chi our son like a month old." Alani sassed as we walked beside each other and I held my son car seat.

"this my momma shit , shut the fuck up be on yo best behavior been getting on my nerves all day." I looked down beside me snapping.

she huffed folding her arms observing our surroundings.

I leaned back some looking at her outfit before I went knocking on my momma door.

"and dig that fat ass wedgie out cho shit you know my cousins be roun hea' to." he commanded.

"it just look like that cause of the drawls I'm wearin." Alani explained.

he mugged her and knocked on the door trying to get his mood together.

"ohhhh my goddddd." his mother open the door within a amount of seconds wide & happy.

"is that my grandbaby?" she said looking down at von holding dayvon jr's car seat.

"wassup momma." von face turned into a wide smile as he put dayvon down for a moment giving her a good hug and she patted his back.

she let him go and he moved out the way and her and Alani hugged. "you so pretty." she said pulling away and then holding her hands.

"thank you , you still looking good too." Alani chimed happily.

"don't get me started , gone get y'all self's in your cousins missed you & aunties." she spoke.

they walked in because everybody musted heard the commotion they was already in the front room.

von was already dapping them up and giving them money & laughing with his loud auntie.

while a li boy looked at dayvon jr in his car seat curious.

" you heard about LA?" one of his cousins asked him catching him off guard.

"who?" von questioned.

"LA capone yo day 1." they helped him.

"he out that pen?" von asked in a rush to be relieved.

"hell yea , how you ain't know he been out for some days na." they said.

"damn." von touched his chin in thought bc so many years have gone pass & they didn't think he'd get out as quick as he did.