𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟶.

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝

"You got da rest of dat ?" I said to my producer as I took off the head phones placing them back on the mic

"Yep we do, come out on out and listen." He said.

"Know this bitch fire." I said rushing to get out the studio booth door hype.

I sat down beside him as he played my song.

I nodded my head and did hand movements. I was in love with my own music don't care how much cussing I did. I knew I was gone be up next. Shit i felt like I already was.

"So how you feeling about that? Is there anything you wanna change?" He said.

"Nah I fuck wit that. That bitch lethal." I said.

He nods.

"So what do you wanna call it?" He said.

"Fuck Yo Man." He chuckled and put that on the record. All I had to do now was figure out when ima drop it.

I pulled out my phone seeing Alani nickname show up. I smiled as I answered it and placed the phone to my ear.

"Wassup you straight?" I said. "Yeah my momma back in town so I'm going back home." She said sounding sad.

"Man what. I'm coming over there and saying who I am. Ion like being away from you for a long time you kno dat." I said flustered.

"Von that's my momma and I did miss her. But I'll tell her when I'm ready." She said.

"Aight , let me know when you make it over there." I said.

"Okay I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said hanging up breathing hard and then hanging up.

"Let me find out Von got somebody on lock." He said.

"Yeah she came here the other day." I said smiling.

"Oh that was her , I ain't never pay her no mind or thought she was yours." He said.

"Yeah that's all me." I said smilin.

"My wife is suppose to be coming here with my lunch you should meet her." He said.

"Word fasho." I said.

We play the song over and over again as we waited on his wife to come. A knock approach on the door. Making both our heads turn to it.

"That should be her. Baby come in." He said.

My chair spent all the way to the door direction. It was the nurse. Ms. Carter.