𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

Soon as I got home from school I found out the news

I was completely heartbroken. But something in me knew he was going to die. I just could tell. That's why I hugged him tightly and kissed him in his mouth. But to suicide? that never crossed my mind of him doing something like that it all didn't make sense.

People knew how close we were so everybody was trying to check up on me. But I ain't even bother to pick up my phone. My mother on the other hand has been very understanding about my mood & feelings.

Even though I don't wanna eat or drink. All I wanted to do was sit in my room and cry. Aubree was already on her way it won't no stopping her.

I cried to Whitney Houston heartbreak hotel after I took my shower barely could do that. I just wanted to throw up. My headspace was gone I just swiped threw our videos we made together and reread our messages over.

I got to apart in our messages when he voice messaged me laughing. "You know I love yo big head ass now play me in imessage." He said.

Oh my god if I could just go back in time and say 1 last thing to you DaeDae.

I heard footsteps and they sounded like they were coming to my roomdoor. It was Aubree. "Hey Pooh, how you holding up." She said walking into my room.

"I can't even ex-" I just broke down. She came near me hugging me tightly and rubbing my back some.

"I know, I know just let it all out it's okay to cry." She said.

And I did just that I let it all out. Sounding like a animal as I cried.

"We just talked the other day it's so crazy." I cried saying to Aubree.

She rubbed my face. "I know mama, he probably couldn't take it anymore." She said.

"That's bull bree, I just can't stick to that story." I said melting into her arms.

"Your right , probably later on down the line the truth will come out. But don't let this take over your joy in life. I'm sure he would still wanna see you smiling." She said to me.

"Yes he loved to see me smile but it's just hard to do being that he's gone." I whined.

"I know, I promise I'll be right here the whole time if you need me." She said.

"Alright." I said wiping my face.

Her phone began ringing. And I look at it after she pulled it out her pocket it was Von.

"Hello." She answered she put it on speaker phone for both of us to hear.

"Why da fuck you leave da door open." He said fussing at her.

"Didn't I tell you I had to check up on my best friend all you had to do was close it back!" She said yelling.

"Naw yo ass left it open and don't nobody give a fuck bout yo bestfriend." He stated.