𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟻.

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝

"Back again huh?" The man said as he giggled

I spit in his face. "What chu said piggy?" I asked.

He gave me a big shock look as my spit plastered on his face making some touch the side of his lip. "Taste my bitch pussy juice." I said.

I spinned around in the integration room chair. Waiting on the other investigator to come inside.

"That's it!" He said jumping up and putting his fist up.

"I promise you, youn want this work shit yo ass down." I said seeing his fat rolls moving as he moved around like he was Floyd Mayweather.

"George what the hell are you doing?" The other investigator came in.

He huffed sitting down. "Nothing." He mean mugged.

They both sat in front of me while the one that came in cleared his throat. "We got a statement. A female we can't say the name of came but she had said you are the person who killed Daekwon Jefferson. Saying how you stabbed him into his chest with an pocket knife when you worked at the high school." He said as he put his papers neatly.

"That's a lie , I ain't never speak to that boy in life." I said.

"Mmm is that so? Ok so explain why you & his father were beefing" he said.

"Both of our daddy's dead and gone so what point is you tryna make." I said.

"No no the point I'm trying to make is how do you know his father is dead?" He said.

I knew I was fucked soon as he said that. But I know how this shit go. That ain't the only thing I can say.

"Because it was all over the new's" I said.

"Von his dad died when you were about 9, how can you still remember that." The other one spoke.

"Cause I gat good memory da hell." I said.

"So you just got a answer for everything huh?" He said.

"Naw not fr I just ain't do this shit, let bra Rest In Peace if he took his self out just accept that." I said just talking.

"On that day of him dying one of his teachers said that you told him to come out of the class why?" He said.

"Because he had to go to the office, and they didn't wanna interrupt the class so they told me to tell the teacher instead." I said.