𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟹.

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝

As I put all the members in a group chat I quickly called them up to show them the ultrasound pictures

As I put all the members in a group chat I quickly called them up to show them the ultrasound pictures. They all answered quick.

"Yo." Doodie said.
"Yurrr." Breezy said.
Reese just looked into the camera confused.
Durk was throwing up gang signs in the camera.
"Wassup gang." Booka said.
Muwop was just sitting down on the porch in oblock not even on the FaceTime icon.

"say some nigga you just cheesin hard ass fuck inna camera." Doodie said.

I quickly put the pictures into the camera making erbody get hyped for me.

I laughed as I smiled over joyed.

"Folks finna be a daddy." Booka said grinning.

"Hell yeah I'm nervous but not fr." I said rubbing my chest.

"Don't be nervous folks. When I had my mines I was happy as hell shit make you think though like you wanna leave erbody behind." Booka said.

"Ain't that right breezy." Reese said as he drifted out the camera moving a side laughing.

"Man stop playin wimmie." He said mugging as he smoked a blunt.

"I'm happy for you on folks nem grave it's up." Durk said.

"Glad you doin some wit cho life." Muwop said.

"Yeah this shit feel powerful as hell. Just waiting on y'all to jump aboard." I said.

"Don't wait on me cus that's no time soon on gd." Reese said.

"Just wait on it." Durk said fixing his hat as he touched the tip of his cap smiling.

"Facts" muwop said agreeing with Durk.

Erbody was doing a lot of talking about the babies but Breezy. So he left the call. Guess he felt guilty.

"Ima get up wit yall later doe." Durk said leaving.

Erbody else followed along and left to. Leaving me smiling at the pictures again. Putting them back on the dresser on the mirror to look at everyday. It gives me motivation to not give up even when I'm tired.

Alani wasn't home and that was something new because she would always be but she's working at a shop now thank god.

Hearing the door bell ring making me jump out my thoughts I jog down the steps. Looking out the window Shanelle stood there looking around holding herself. She didn't look to well.

I open the door with my eyebrows furrowed looking around.

"You aight?" I questioned seeing her blinking tears away.

She had dark circles slightly under eyes like wasn't sleeping or sumn.

"Is Alani home." She said sniffing.