𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

"nah the only thing I can tell is that you fuckin crazy

"nah the only thing I can tell is that you fuckin crazy." I said pushing him hard making him get off me.

I walked off going back towards my mother because she was talking to DaeDaes grandma.

"You ok sweetie?" She asked as she saw my dress all messed up.

"Yea im fine, Ma can I drive home?" I asked her.

"Yeah go head you sure you alright?" She asked.

"Yes I just wanna go home." I said.

"Well ok, here's my keys I'll ride with his grandma and them to the place where we eat call me if you need me I love you." She said.

"I love you too." "Bye miss shirlean!" I hugged her and she gave me a small kiss my cheek. "bye bye baby." I walked away and then i could hear her saying how much I looked like my mother I just grinned.

I walked off going to the parking spot where my mom parked and unlocking the door as I approached it.

The keys dropped out my hand in a puddle of water. I had to bend down and get it out. Ew so nasty.

I picked it up and then shaking it from the wetness.

I walked to the car slowly and got into the front seat. I wiped the keys off with a napkin that sat at the front from when my mom went on her coffee runs.

I start the car up and slowly pulled out. I said a small prayer and looked across at DaeKwon's grave site one last time.

I just had to get away from Von and them I couldn't take it no more.

I leave from the grave site and drive. Making me be at a red light that stayed red for very long.

I look in the rear view mirror for minute. Seeing Von mugging me as he sat right up in the back seat.

I screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I said.

He climbed to the passenger seat. "How da hell no what the hell, no how the hell you get in my momma car!" I said.

He rubbed on my thigh. Making me flinch and almost take my eyes from the road.

"Just drive." He said.

His hand rose up my thigh more and more making me give him a look.

"No no no not today no." I said.

"Shit only don't go down if I don't want it too. So you sayin nat ain't stopping me. I can tell when you want it and when you don't. That's just from how I observed you."

I can't escape him. He comes into my dreams and my dreams become more sexual now that my stuff is being tampered with. I imagine him in the mirror at times. Daekwon would only come in my mind sometimes but Von has been in it mostly.