𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟹.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

Alani had passed away. Her soul perished into the ascending right along with Daekwons & Her fathers.

She was in this white place seeing people playing in the green garden chasing each other. Then she saw Daekwon and her father having a talk.

They both seen her coming toward her.

"Daddy?" Alani called out not knowing if it's real or not.

"I've been waiting on you for a long long time munchskin." He grabbed her pulling her into a hug.

"Your friend here has told me a lot of amazing things." He said introducing her to Daekwon in the afterlife.

"Wassup." He nervously itched his scalp.

All Alani could do was look as they smiled at her full of joy.

"We're giving you a second chance at life. We wanna see you shine from above. Don't ever give up daddy is always watching and so is." He said pointing at daekwon.

"So Am I." Dae said completing her fathers sentence.

She nodded. Running toward her father hugging him harder one last time. Then ran up to daekwon.

They both huddled around Alani and she then closed her eyes.

___

As I opened my eyes I looked at the ceiling not sure of where I was. I had forgotten what was going on for a brief moment until everything hit me again.

Was that just a dream or did I actually pass away? I can't lie I want to be there where ever that place was. Nobody seemed to be stressing about a thing.

Anywho I had came to the realization I had my son. My first born. My seed. My biological child. It had felt like a miracle but as I stopped looking at the ceiling I began looking around still not being able to see the full room though.

My baby wasn't insight nore was Von, Shanelle, a doctor, no one or maybe I just couldn't see.

My eyes start to water as I had the urge to want to get up but I couldn't all I could do was just see. The tears fell from the sides of my face falling onto the pillow.

My jaw felt wired close but I moved my tongue around to make sure I wasn't losing my mind.

I didn't care if Von was out cheating I just wanted to know what they did with my baby boy. But I was kind of worried if Von was out or not because he is my boyfriend after all.

I didn't know what to do. It was still night time because I could tell from the light being off. I just wanted someone to realize that I was woke. But nobody, nobody came in.

I seen the little remote control in hand reach on my bed. My hand seemed to be already on it. I guess they did that so that if I did get up. I'd be able to get in contact with somebody.