*season 2* sixty two

Going back to Beverly after break was bitter sweet for Alondra. While she did miss her friends, she also knew she wouldn't be seeing her family until Spring Break, and she was already missing them. Since she was bringing a lot of presents back, she was doing the whole exchange again with Armando and her brothers, but she was secretly hoping school would get canceled so she could stay longer. Even with Ruben and Lily around, the bond Alondra with Marcos and Antonio was unbeatable, and significantly longer, even if they're always bullying each other.

For a few days, alone that I was able to settle in and rest after all of the driving from Mexico back to Beverly Hills. A few days before the return back to school, a bunch of people were having a sort of kickback at the beach, since southern California was still warm and sunny.  It was mainly just the football team, but they of course had their usual groupies that showed up, along with whoever saw their Snapchat stories and wanted to come.

It had barely been a week since Alondra had last seen Jordan, but they were attached at the hip anyways.  Whenever he wasn't playing football with the guys, and she wasn't tanning, they were cuddled up under an umbrella.  "You spent half of spring break together, do you really need to be doing all that?" Spencer asked the two when he finally came to the beach.

Not really giving him an answer, Alondra flipped him off and leaned further back into Jordan's chest.  They've all been at the beach for quite a few hours now, and for majority of the time, Jordan was playing football with the guys, and Layla for a brief few minutes, so this was actually the first time Jordan was with Alondra since they got out of his car. Which wasn't a bad thing because like Spencer said, they spent half of winter break together, so Alondra was catching up with Olivia.

"Why does everyone want a picture with him? He looks like a mushroom." Alondra commented, watching as Spencer tried walking over to Layla, but was frequently stopped by like three different groups of people wanting to take a selfie. "We won the state championship in soccer and the national one for cheer, and no one asked me for a picture."

"I'll take a picture with you." Jordan shrugged.

As they were laying there, Alondra in between his legs with her back against his front, Jordan was absentmindedly rubbing her side with the arm splayed across her abdomen. "You smell like Fritos, I don't take pictures with you."

"My camera roll says otherwise." Jordan retorted in offense. "Did you read that book the english teachers assigned us?"

Alondra slightly tilted her head, so now the side of her face was on his chest instead of the back of her head, and she inverted her eyes to look up at him. "Do you know me? I had Dillon read it and give me a summary. And then I sparknoted some chapters."

× × ×

School started the next morning for them, and Alondra was making very clear for everyone that she didn't want to be there.  It also didn't help that she procrastinated fixing her sleep schedule, so switching her wakeup time from 11am to 6am was miserable for her, to say the least.  But when school ended and Armando picked them all up, Alondra didn't even have the energy to walk up the stairs, so instead she flopped onto the nearest couch. Now that cheer and soccer were over, and football spring practice was now going on, she had nothing to do.

"I wish I was back in Mexico." She mumbled into the pillow with her eyes shut.

"I don't. Madison is mean, and Ruben has no fashion for tea parties." Lily stated with certainty. Despite the fact that there were several other couches and love seats, Lily opted for climbing up to sit on Alondra's back. she wasn't really complaining though, because of the leave was pretty small, so it felt like a tiny back massage. "Can I see the pictures again?"

Ever since she came back from visiting her family, Lily's favorite thing was to see the pictures Alondra took when she was there. Even though she didn't know Alondras family, she still treated them like they were distant relatives for some reason, which they kind of were. Alondra just opened up her camera roll, then the album, and handed her phone over to her little sister. "Alo, can you help me with my Spanish presentation? I don't wanna look stupid in front of everyone."

Unprovoked, Madison walked by the living room to get the kitchen and said, "Good luck with that, you already look stupid."

"We're twins, so you just insulted yourself." Ruben replied. "Please? I can put it on the TV and pretend you're the class."

Looking up from the phone currently in her grasp, Lily let out a gasp as she looked up at her brother. "Oh! Can I go next? I made a presentation too."

"Is it in Spanish too?"

"No, I only speak English. I did a pyramid about our family, and you did not make the number one spot, Ruben."

The entire time they were talking, Alondra had her eyes closed, trying to take a nap. However, with them in the room, she found that to be very difficult and practically impossible. "If I listen to both of the presentations, will you let me sleep?"

"Why are you so tired? Did Jordan come over?" Ruben asked, which resulted in Alondra throwing a pillow at him, now almost wide awake.

"What happened? What's that mean?" Lily looked between the two in bewilderment, not understanding what Ruben was implying. However, they were not going to explain to the elementary schooler what they were talking about.

this is just a short filler babes 😫 idky but i was literally so stuck for the longest time bc the whole first episode of s2 is just everyone coming back and dealing with their family issues lmao

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER‼️🐼