一 ᴏɴᴇ 一

Chapter One: Water HashiraW/C: 1886

W/C: 1886

{*}

With the whisper of eternal darkness, his eyes held off a reserved demeanor, his stance was cold and strong, yet flexible and free, like thick water.

He searched for his main target, a demon whose family had been killed in the mountains. Apparently, there is a survivor.

"I can't sense it's malice..."

He tried to run faster as the sound of growling and yelling invaded his ears, he felt more solemn feelings than he did ones of anger and gluttony.

"Nezuko! Don't turn into a demon! Stay strong! Please hang in there!"

"Like that's gonna help..."

Tears fell down the demons porcelain face, as her lips trembled and her brow ceased, the boy's eyes widened as he heard fast footsteps in the snow.

The maroon haired male grabbed the demons neck, pushing her down and narrowly missing the deep slate of a blade that was intended to pierce her skin.

One of the males watched unamused as his partner rose a single brow, "Why are you protecting it?"

"It... that doesn't sound right."

The boy looked to the demon and he had sparkles in his eyes, "She's so pretty," his face fell slightly, keeping up his dull demeanor, "so sad..."

"She's my sister! My younger sister!"

The demon sister growled deeply, struggling against the hold of her brother. The dark haired boy watched as one of the mysterious men disappeared in front of him, he hunched down, trying to protect his sister.

When he opened his dark red eyes, he realized that his sister was no longer beneath him, but in the hold of the other male.

"It's so sad to have to see your younger sister die, especially when you had witnessed your family's murder, she looks to be so kind."

"Nezuko!"

"What a lovely name..."

The man with the dark blue eyes raised his blade, "Don't move." He said with his monotone voice.

The burgundy eyes of said boy widened, "..Ah??"

"My job is to slay demons," he changed his hold on the hilt, "needless to say," the man looked up and made eye contact with the young boy, "I'm going to decapitate your sister."