CHAPTER 56

if i had a harder heart, i would have had a lot less trouble. 】

song bailao stood on the edge of the cliff for a long time, until the sunlight turned golden red little by little, and my calves were a little sore, and he reluctantly withdrew his sight.

"let's go." he took a somewhat weary step and walked in the direction of the villa.

i followed him and didn't talk anymore. while he didn't show much, i knew he was me off.

i don't feel sentimental enough to think he's angry that i didn't leave anything behind, and he blames me, mostly because i poured out the soil in the pot without saying a word.

his shadow stretched long in the setting sun, and we walked back and forth, keeping a distance of about two meters, and every step i took, i was able to step on his shadow.

this kind of shadow game, i often play when i was reading. no communication, no response, i can play alone for a day. sometimes song bailao fell asleep, and i secretly played with his shadow.

his shadow is much more obedient than his, and i will never be angry whenever i touch it.

back at the mansion, li xun just came to get the documents, and song bailao led her to the study.

"mr. song, lawyer wu wants to have a video call with you about the lawsuit with the ruan family..." li xun walked while talking about work, not wasting a little time, and soon the figures of the two disappeared in the corner of the stairs.

there may be too many things to discuss, and i didn't see anyone down until dinner.

faced with a table of dishes, i had no appetite and stopped eating a small half bowl. looking up, song mo saw that the table in front of song mo was full of rice grains, and he was about to cry after eating, and the hand holding the spoon was still shaking vigorously.

he has just removed the plaster cast on his hand these two days, and is doing rehabilitation, and the physiotherapist said that the child is afraid of pain, and may subconsciously not grasp things with his injured hand, asking us to urge him to use both hands as much as possible.

however, song mo is an unusual child, since the physiotherapist told him that only more exercise can recover faster, he eats with the injured hand, even if he shakes badly, he does not want to be fed. naturally, it reminds me of what song bailao looked like when he was whipped. before, i thought that he was only similar to song bailao in appearance, but now i suddenly have some feelings, father and son are father and son, song bailao looks like luo qinghe in some aspects, and song mo cannot completely break away from song bailao's influence.

this is the "parents", who become your initial teachers, teaching you your attitude toward the world, determining your three views, and influencing your character.

"momo, your hands are shaking, don't use this hand anymore." i pulled away from the spoon in song mo's hand, trying to get him to change his other hand.

song mo looked at me innocently, "but... uncle doctor said you need to exercise more to get better and faster. "

"uncle doctor is telling you to take it step by step, day by day, not to let you do everything with your injured hand at once." i sighed softly, "you're going to backfire." "

he nodded his head in understanding, and obediently took the spoon with his other hand: "then i will change, mother, you don't want to be unhappy, your sister will be unhappy." "

i don't know when he decided that i must be pregnant with a "sister".

i rubbed his head amusedly, "i'm not unhappy, i'm just afraid you'll hurt yourself." "