CHAPTER 30

[liang qiuyang said that i look like a fox, but my personality is like a sheep, and i am very worried about my future.] 】

in the days of waiting for the verdict to be pronounced, luo qinghe suddenly came to the door.

when the ninth sister-in-law told me that the other party was about to come up at the bottom of the mountain, the first thought in my mind was: i was beaten, and i was going to be scolded by him.

but when he entered the door, his eyes only circled around my face, without mentioning the lawsuit or saying that i would open a live broadcast again. i didn't know what he meant by asking me if i was frightened that night of the charity cocktail party, but this kind of sentence style was the same as "have you eaten", polite greetings, and he didn't want to hear me give my sincere words.

i didn't even say no, indicating that thanks to song bolao that day, i was not frightened.

luo qinghe nodded, did not ask more questions, and turned his head to let the ninth sister-in-law take song mo down.

i was stunned: "you want to take ink outside?" "

luo qinghe stood there, standing tall like a pine cypress, his temperament was alienated and cold, such an alpha who seemed to be always calm and restrained, it was difficult to imagine that he would work on song bai without reason.

"today is the death day of yanchi and acho."

yanchi, acho... xia yanchi and xia qiao? is their death day on the same day?

it turned out that he had not come to see song mo, but had come to take him to the sacrifice.

the ninth sister-in-law quickly hugged the well-dressed song mo down, and song mo looked very well-behaved and quiet when he was handed over to luo qinghe's arms, and also took the initiative to wrap his arms around luo qinghe's neck.

it was only when it was time to leave that he saw me parked at the door and had no intention of getting on the bus, and he couldn't help but show a little anxiety.

"won't mom go?"

luo qinghe paused and raised his eyebrows: "mother? "

bad, he wouldn't have the same paranoia about being killed like song bailao, thinking that i was going to plot something against their family, right?

he tilted his head slightly, his eyes were sharp, and i was covered in coldness, and the hairs on my back were erect.

but he only looked at me once, and then he withdrew his gaze and said to song mocihe, "he's not going." "

song mo looked a little disappointed, but he also obediently did not make a fuss, and waved at me through the car window before leaving.

seeing them leave, i waited a while before turning back and entering the house.

xia qiao's suicide was chosen on the day of his son's death, and he must have loved his child very much.

speaking of which, i've also seen xia yanchi.

song bailao got into a fight, and the nose of an alpha of the same grade was crooked, and the school invited parents, and the result was that xia qiao and luo qinghe were not there, but it was xia yanchi, the stepbrother who came to take it.

they had just come out of the principal's room, they went downstairs, i went upstairs, and two groups of people almost bumped into the stairwell.

the sudden appearance of the youth in the corner made me unable to stop exhaling, and xia yanchi was also startled by me, and took a step back and bumped into song bailao behind me.