CHAPTER 29

[song bailao always bites me, and alpha pheromones don't know if there are any side effects on beta.] 】

don't want anything to be biased. song bailao just left last night, and this afternoon he came back again, fortunately, he didn't die and bumped into liang qiuyang.

i looked at him in both compartments, and everything seemed to be stationary there. it felt like a long time had passed, but it was actually only a few seconds.

"ah, you're the idol singer who's been very popular lately?" luo mengbai suddenly peeked out from behind song bailao.

liang qiuyang looked back at the two of them, and when he saw luo mengbai, he was as stunned as i had just been, and it took a while before he stood up and greeted the other party in a gentle and gentle voice.

"hello."

i looked at this omega who had known him for seven years, and i had never seen him look so honest in so many years.

it's like... it's like a bottle of vodka that's hardly labeled strawberry milk and poorly disguised.

luo mengbai crossed song bailao, took the initiative to extend his hand to liang qiuyang, with a smile on her face, and the gold-rimmed glasses lined her skin with snow white, full of elite style.

"hello, i'm luo mengbai, bo lao's cousin." when she spoke, the curvature of the corners of her lips was just enough to reveal her canine teeth, "it's alpha." "

liang qiuyang squeezed her hand awkwardly, "i am... i am liang qiuyang, an omega. "

"sorry, i don't know if there is an unmarked omega, i don't wear a bite stopper, if you mind i will wear it..."

"no, i don't mind."

i looked at the two of them shaking hands, and then looked at liang qiuyang's small face stained with bo xia, and my mood immediately changed from surprise to shock.

this guy, shouldn't he have looked at luo mengbai?

as if to prove my thoughts, liang qiuyang's attitude became particularly eager, and he had endless questions about luo mengbai, from age to occupation, and even to the other party's phone number.

the two chatted, and song bailao and i listened silently. i saw that he looked uneasy, and guessed that he was not happy that i carried him back to liang qiuyang. although he felt that he was unreasonable, he still cleared his throat and took the initiative to talk to him.

"qiu yang knows i'm injured, so he came to see me..." i sat next to him, leaning over slightly to whisper.

song bailao rolled his eyes and squinted at me: "then am i bothering you?" "

i quickly shook my head: "no, no. "

as soon as he opened his mouth, he had a stab, which really made me very difficult to pick up. i sat up straight, picked up the black tea on the table and took a sip.

when it was time for dinner, the ninth sister-in-law informed song bailao that the meal had been prepared and asked if she wanted to sit now.

song bailao didn't care whether liang qiuyang and luo mengbai were chatting hotly or not, and got up and went to the restaurant: "let's have dinner." "

i then got up and greeted the guests: "eat first, and talk while eating." "

at the table, i sat with song bailao, liang qiuyang and luo mengbai sat on the side, and song mo sat between me and liang qiuyang, at the end of the table.

"you haven't even eaten a cake made by xiao yu?" liang qiuyang didn't know how to talk about food, and then talked about pastry, talking about me, "the biscuits and muffins made by xiao yu are particularly delicious, and before we lived together, i could often rub xiao yu's delicious food." i can't eat it now, and i still miss it a little. "