CHAPTER 6

[was it because of gullible faith or because i was a beta?] 】

there are only a few people in this world who care about me and who also care about me. master counts one, but unfortunately my life is not good, and he has only five years of master-apprentice fate.

now that i'm getting married, i have a few invitations in my hand and nowhere to post, so i thought about it and took a bottle of two pots to the cemetery.

according to my memory, i found the monument of master and master, and i placed the sealed second pot in front of master's tomb, and then took out a bag of cookies made yesterday from my coat pocket and placed it on the side of master and mother.

when shi niang died, he was only in his twenties, and in order to make it look like the two were still on the right side, master deliberately instructed him to put the photo on the tombstone when he was 20 years old.

it's really right, like a little couple.

when master died, xiang ping and i were playing in france and had a very unpleasant fight. after returning to china, xiang ping directly did not let me attend master's funeral, saying that i was not worthy. when master was buried, i could only watch from a distance, and when everyone was gone, i would go forward to pay homage.

it was a nice day, the sun was shining, but i felt very cold for no reason. it seemed that the sun could no longer shine on me, and the rest of my life was only cloudy and bleak.

later, i thought that it might be the relationship that god would give me a little "warmth" and take back.

i knelt in front of the tombstone and gave master three kowtows, and the last one was too hard, and the shadows appeared in front of me. it was as if an invisible force was pressing down on me, breaking my spine and pushing me into the mud so that i could not get up again.

i knelt there, my forehead pressed against the ground, and said, "master, i'm sorry, i hit the flat... but i don't regret it. "

then he said, "master, i promised you to come back with the trophy, but i said something big, i'm sorry." "

"i'm sorry i didn't have time to see you one last time."

"i'm sorry you're going to be uneasy."

"i'm sorry..."

in the end, only the empty and heavy words "i'm sorry" remained.

i forget how many times i said it, but when i looked up again, the original bright sunshine was only the sunset afterglow.

"master, i'm getting married." i lit the invitation in my hand and slowly watched as the flames swallowed up the festive red a little, "burn the invitation for you and the master, come and go with you." i still have a lot here, and i will burn them all to you, and you can see if there are any friends coming. "

four sheets burned in a row, burning the tomb into smoke. i fanned it in front of my eyes with my hand, so fascinated by the smoke that i couldn't help but cry.

in the cold air of early spring, the gray mist fluttered like a ribbon of life, suddenly condensing and dissipating.

coughing twice, tears in the mist, i saw a distant figure coming, my eyes froze, and i immediately inhaled a cool breath.

the road is narrow, and i burn a happy post, and i can even meet xiangping narrow road.

i saw each other, and naturally the other person saw me.

he walked toward me with a flat face, carrying a bag of things in his hand, and half a bunch of incense came out of the bag.

i hurriedly got up, not wanting to confront him head-on, and planned to leave from the other side.