CHAPTER 19

[master said to treat us with a delicious meal, and as a result, everyone was collectively food poisoned.] 】

song bailao looked at my feet, squatted down and pressed my swollen area.

"move your toes."

i listened to him and curled up my toes in pain.

"the bones should be fine." he turned around and turned his back on me, "come on. "

i stared at his broad back, a little confused: "but on your back... and the injuries. "

although i am not overweight, but how is also an adult male, so lying on his stomach to let him carry all the way, i am afraid that when the time comes, his wound will crack again. in order to carry me back and take a him, this is a bit too much to lose.

"in this way, you first bring ink back, and then call someone else to pick me up... what do you think? "

i thought it was a good idea, and it was very reasonable to take care of both ends, but song bailao was not happy.

"why are you in such trouble?" he stood up and looked at me condescendingly, looking impatient, "give you two choices, i'll carry you back, or you'll climb back yourself." you pick one. "

he is a really difficult person to understand and very unreasonable.

i looked at him for a moment, but finally compromised, not wanting to climb back on my own: "that bothers you." "

i carefully leaned over his back, already as light as possible, but i could still feel his muscles tense for a moment.

"does it hurt?" i feared i had crushed his wounds.

"take care of yourself." he stood up steadily on my knees and said to song mo, "follow me, don't run around." "

song bailao has always been harsh on children, song mo has always been a little afraid of him, at this time, when he heard his orders, he dared not follow, and he quickly nodded his head up and down, indicating that he would obediently comply.

song bailao carried me like no one else through the bushes and onto the mountain path. song mo took the hem of his clothes and followed closely. adult strides are big, especially song bailao has a pair of big long legs, and song mo has a lot of difficulty following.

in order to keep up with song bailao's footsteps, he looked serious and focused, but when he looked up at me, he would show me a sweet smile.

i saw that the sweat of his sideburns came out, and i couldn't help but say, "you go slowly, ink can't keep up." "

song bailao paused, looked down at song mo, and then the speed slowed down significantly.

the breeze blows through the treetops, and the leaves on the mountain path are swaying, and the branches rub against each other and make a clanging sound.

such a comfortable atmosphere, even if injured, it is a pleasant mood.

i leaned closer and whispered in song bailao's ear, "thank you..."

thank you for coming to us, and thank him for being willing to carry me back.

song bailao's steps on the steps were very steady, but the words he said were still cold and whizzing, making people defenseless: "i'm just afraid that something will happen to song mo, and you are less self-righteous." carrying you is just trying to return the favor you took care of me before, and you don't think that pleasing me will change my opinion of you. "

i had controlled myself not to put all the weight on him, but as soon as i heard him say these annoying words again, i immediately put my hands around his neck and the whole person was beaten.