CHAPTER 18

[liang qiuyang said that recently it is very popular "world-weary face", but also said that he wanted to learn, i unconsciously thought of an image of a person, and then i looked at a few photos of people he gave me examples, and sure enough, it was that dead look.] 】

it is said that in addition to our house on the mountain, there is also a small temple that is no longer possible, but it is too dilapidated, and even the ninth sister-in-law has not heard of it.

in addition to the temple, there is a small stream nearby, and the shallow clear water is probably only the instep of the adult's foot, and there are various pebbles lying at the bottom. when the weather is good, the stream is sparkling, projected into the water, and the stones glow like jewels.

last time song mo's observation class homework was praised by the teacher, he was very happy, this time the teacher let me pick up a beautiful stone, he dragged me to the creek.

wearing small rain boots, he drooled in the stream, looking down earnestly for the stone that could be called "pretty".

i followed behind him, and when i saw a pebble of good quality, i picked it up and asked him his opinion: "ink, how about this piece?" "

the piece in my hand is amber, translucent in the sun, and it looks like jade, and it looks very good.

song mo looked back at the stone in my hand and shook his head, obviously dissatisfied.

"all right."

i threw away the small stone in my hand, bent down to look at the bottom of the water, and searched again.

after a few minutes, i found nothing on my side, but song mo had made progress.

he suddenly picked something up from the water, held it high above his head, and waved happily at me: "found it!" "

i stood up and saw a little red flash on his hand in the sunlight.

song mo ran against the current and held up the crimson pebble in front of me, with an expression of "i'm not good, praise me quickly".

i took the stone from his hand, admired it for a moment, and commented: "it's really beautiful, wow this pattern, this size, like a chicken blood stone, maybe it's really a gem." "

song mo rolled his eyes and asked me doubtfully, "chicken blood stone?"

"go back and show you the pictures." i returned the red stone to him, "it's also red, you'll love it." "

song mo carefully took the stone and placed it close to the small pocket in the middle of his suspender pants.

i saw that his task was finally completed and asked, "go back?" "

song mo patted his pocket, as if to tell xiao shi to stay well, and wen yan nodded at me.

he looked so cute that i couldn't help rubbing his head: "okay, then go back." "

song mo did not need me to hold it, exerted the flexibility of a child, and easily returned to the shore in two or three steps. i was slower, one foot deep and one foot shallow, and it took him twice as long to step on the shore.

"don't run so fast, i'll lead you." when song mo saw me ashore, he jumped and ran forward. i was afraid that he would be tripped by the roots and vines of the tree, and rushed to catch up, only to have the rain boots on his feet slip on the muddy bank of the stream, and the whole person lost his balance and fell to the ground.

there was a sharp pain in my ankle, so painful that my brain went blank for a while, and in just a few seconds, i was in a layer of cold sweat.

"mom!" song mo may have seen that i did not follow up, and deliberately turned back to look for me, and when he saw me like this, his small face was white.