CHAPTER 52

[living in vain, dying silently.] 】

after the plane arrived in xiangtan, song bailao immediately sent me to the sanatorium and hospital, where luo mengbai personally took over.

after the tests went on for a whole day, from morning to afternoon, i was pushed around with little time to spare. in the evening, luo mengbai came to the ward with a summary of all the reports, followed by song bailao, who was hesitant.

when they came in, i was talking to song xiao, and as soon as i heard the movement, the two of them looked at the door at the same time and stopped talking.

"do you feel better?" luo mengbai's voice was soft, and his white clothes were fluttering, like a death god from heaven who was about to read the verdict, and the scythe that fell next to my neck did not hesitate because of her gentleness.

"it's better." there were no nosebleeds or vomiting today, just some fever.

she sat down on the edge of the bed, her eyes became a little sad, hesitated for a while, and finally said: "i'm sorry, xiao yu..."

at that moment i realized what she was going to say next, and from the moment i knew i might have a c20 outbreak, i was prepared for the worst.

"the results show that it is indeed c20."

i nodded my head in understanding, "that is, i only have the last few months, right?" "

c20 outbreaks are rapid and irreversible, and in the fastest weeks and at the latest, the human body eroded by the virus will slowly die out.

song xiao turned his back on his cane.

"don't you remember what i was studying?" luo mengbai raised his hand and pressed my arm, "i won't let you be in trouble." "

i would probably believe her words ten years ago. but now i have a deep understanding that luck cannot patronize the unlucky. the more hopeful you are, the greater the disappointment.

i laughed and said, "i don't want to live another year or two, that would be too difficult for you." just...... i can live for another four months. i looked to my belly, "i don't want to die with him." "

children are so precious to beta that not everyone can have a second chance like me.

there was a loud bang at the door, and i suddenly looked up to find that song bailao was no longer in the room.

luo mengbai did not look back, his face was still very calm, and he sighed: "i will try my best." "

C20 CAUSES A VARIETY OF DISEASES, EACH INDIVIDUAL WILL BE DIFFERENT, JUST LIKE ME, THE CURRENT MAIN SYMPTOMS ARE BLEEDING AND FEVER, WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THAT, CAN ONLY TAKE ONE STEP TO SEE.

what surprised luo mengbai was that in my state, it was reasonable to say that he could not keep the child, but now he was well in my fertility sac, with no signs of miscarriage, and there were no signs of damage to the fertility sac.

"it could be providence." finally luo mengbai concluded.

after talking about c20 precautions and a series of problems i might encounter in the future, she got up and wanted to leave.

"you're in trouble." song xiao sent her to the door.

luo mengbai glanced at his legs and said, "you just come with me, and we will check your knees." "

song xiao hesitantly looked back at me: "but xiao yu this..."

"it's all right." i swung my fingertips at the pulse monitor at him, "if there's a problem, i'll call someone." "