Chapter 115 ( The king of Qingping Country)

Following a clear and elegant voice, a purple figure slowly walked over.

    The prefect originally didn't care, but when he heard the word "this king", his face turned abruptly, staring at the leisurely pace of the person who came, and then a good old man said, "It turns out to be the king of Qingping, listen. You said that the prince was injured in an accident a while ago, but now he has been raised?" The

    visitor smiled slightly, "I'm worried Sir Zhao, this prince is very healthy, the eldest brother of the prince knows, and the wife of the prince should also know.

    " The expression was a little frozen.

    The Prince of Qingping County, the son of the eldest princess, and the nephew of the current emperor, has a high position and authority, needless to say.

    The most important thing is that he grew up with His Royal Highness the Prince, and the love is unparalleled.

    Five years ago, he fought against neighboring countries on behalf of the prince and won a big victory, thus attracting the double reliance of the prince and the emperor. Although the name is only a county king, he is many times stronger than those princes who have no real power.

    It's just such a person, but he doesn't deal with the crown princess a bit, and thinking about it makes people a headache.

    With his identity here, Zhao Zhifu has to bend over to greet him no matter how unwilling he is, "The king of the county will be fine, but I don't know that the king of the county has suddenly arrived in Anyang county, and he can't meet him from afar. I hope

    the king of the county is not to blame." It's just a casual walk." Prince Qingping put his hands behind his back, took two steps towards Qiao, unintentionally or unintentionally, and then said in surprise as if he found a new world, "What's wrong?"

    "King Qi, it's just a matter of A wicked woman is making trouble at the gate of the Gongyuan, so the lower official will deal with her, so as not to disturb the county king Yaxing." Zhao Zhifu said quickly.

    But the Prince of Qingping had already walked up to Qiao Lianlian.

    In the cold winter, everyone wears padded jackets, and their figure is inevitably bloated. Only the man in front of him is slightly thin, with shoulders shoulders, waist and waist, and his body lines are extremely clear.

    Moving up again, when he saw his face, Qiao squinted again and again.

    This county king has a very familiar face, as if he had seen it somewhere before.

    But he looks so good-looking, with a pair of peach blossom eyes and a high nose bridge, it is supposed to be an amorous face, but the thin lips neutralize the passion, and the indifference in his eyes makes him look colder overall. , the temperament is also more outstanding.

    Qiao has never seen such a beautiful person. If she did, she would not forget it.

    "Evil woman?" The Prince of Qingping County raised the corner of his mouth slightly and glanced at Gu Cheng.

    Gu Cheng immediately stepped forward, bowed his body and shouted injustice, "Injustice, my lord, this person will bully me when he comes up, forbid me to enter the tribute examination, and ask my name to fall into Sun Shan. Mother, she is just impatient. If you don't resist one or two, maybe our mother and son will They were beaten to death on the spot."

    They all say that people talk to people, and ghosts talk to ghosts.

    In front of Zhao Zhifu, he was still euphemistically shouting grievances, but in front of Qingping County King, he directly explained the matter directly, and his tone was even a bit exaggerated.