Chapter 21: The seller

Xiao Er was slightly startled, and looked up and down Qiao again and again.

    This little lady took a few children, and she was about to see the shopkeeper when she opened her mouth. Could it be that the shopkeeper raised the outer room outside, and now she has come to the door?

    When Qiao looked at his twinkling eyes again and again, he knew that he was not thinking of a good place.

    "I'm here to talk to your shopkeeper to talk about cooperation."

    She interrupted Xiao Er's thoughts, "It's about the secret recipe of a good dish. If the shopkeeper is interested, we will talk about it. If the shopkeeper is not interested, then I won't Excuse me." The

    secret recipe?

    Xiao Er's eyes lit up instantly.

    These days, no restaurant can be a big restaurant, which has no signature dishes.

    The signature dish of Sixilou is Sixi Meatballs. Nobody else can cook them like that, and they can't make them so springy.

    But it's just a Sixi meatball.

    In the past few years, the shopkeeper has been worried, watching Yunxi Tower's growing reputation. He wanted to collect two more secret recipes to make his signature, but he couldn't find it.

    Can the little lady in front of me have a secret recipe of this level?

    The little second general believed in doubt, but did not dare to make a decision without authorization. He only smiled and said, "If this is the case, please wait here for a while, and the younger one will report to the shopkeeper."

    He turned to leave, but was stopped by Qiao repeatedly.

    "This is a meeting gift for the shopkeeper. Be careful and not respectful." She handed half of the braised chicken to Xiao Er.

    Xiao Er's gratitude for the little lady suddenly increased, "Why don't the lady wait in the shop."

    Qiao shook his head again and again.

    There are many guests in Sixi Building, and now it’s time to eat again. The tables in the lobby have never been enough, and there is no need for them to occupy resources.

    "Just here."

    Qiao took the children again and again to find a good place to get warm, and then sat down with a few piles of small rocks.

    "Wow, it's so comfortable." Gu Ge nestled in Qiao Lianlian's arms, raised his head to meet the pouring sun, and looked excited.

    Qiao repeatedly smiled and wiped her mouth from the corners of her mouth, "When we build a new house in the future, we must leave the window very large to allow the sun to shine in. Can you say yes."

    "Are we going to build a new house? "Gu Ge's eyes lit up.

    Not only her, but several other children also looked over.

    "Yes, of course." Qiao did not hesitate again and again.

    The old house given by Gu's family is dilapidated, with water leaking, and there are few rooms. The mothers are still squeezed in a bunk until now.

    Although the girl sleeps with her and the boy is on the other end, it is inconvenient.

    It is imperative to build a new house.